Fw: Friday January 11th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2002
      EGYPTIAN SYMBOLS stationery by Lady Isis
      To new subscribers:  Both this astrology report by Cyrus the Astrologer and the angel message are sent out each day.  In this report there is first the Mayan reading for the day, and then the planetary influences.

      Friday, January 11th

      *

      *10 Cimi, 9 Chen

      *

      The Sacred Number 10-Lahun: Planetary, Spirit’s intention becomes physical form. Manifest.

      *

      Cimi: The bridge between worlds. Cimi is the opportunity to let go and remember spirit. The death of form. The Ageless Wisdom. Direction: North. Colour: White. Chakra: Throat. Element: Midnight, winter, wind.

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *