Everlasting Love

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
      Dear Friends and Lovingpurelove Members,

      As always, if these acknowledgments do not serve the God in
      you, please ignore them and continue being as you are.

      Many or most within the evolving life experience have been
      believing and living in linear time and limitation, which
      includes beliefs of separateness from God, unfulfilled needs,
      lack, and driven by time to be victims of disease, age; mainly
      believing that these have more power over us than our divine
      birthright to realize ourselves as a continuous union with the
      everlasting spirit of God.

      These beliefs separate us from the knowledge and the truth
      that we are the same energy and consciousness as the Creator.
      God's love, energy, and consciousness is eternally the Only
      Source of All-That-Is and we are in and from It, continually
      filled in and by It, refreshed in and by It, renewed in and
      by It; we ARE the love and consciousness of God.  We are the
      Spirit of God, forever and everlastingly. We are the perfect
      outpourings of Love, forever dwelling with Ourselves in creation.

      Linear time loses meaning to those complete with the Eternal
      Recognition of Oneness and Completeness. "I and my Father are
      One", the truth as spoken by Jesus.  God, with all attributes,
      is a continuous outpouring into all forms of existence. We are
      heirs of the Source, One Continuum of self sustaining love and
      energy.

      What is true for each human being is that we are being provided
      all that is necessary to attain the realization that we are
      the embodiments of God, God and ourselves are one and the same.
      (never cease in realizing this truth).

      Being God and Human at the same time is what we are, a truth
      that all beings are destined to realize. God pours forth from
      such ones; ones who are sharing in the perfection of being
      loving, peaceful, and self sustaining beings of love.

      Wait though, life is not over, mission complete, service is
      done. Life is just beginning for these awakened ones.  God is
      everlasting, one who is never done with living.  God is
      continuously serving life and creation, ever sharing Love's
      purity and perfection with all.

      That again is WE, sharing the qualities of God's love and
      helping others into awareness of the inseparable union between
      our beings and the Source of love, life, and consciousness.

      We, beings nourishing ourselves with the energy and
      consciousness of God's everlasting outpour of Love, are the
      Second coming of Christ, both individually and collectively.
      Together we are forming the Collective Messiah.  As stated by
      others, "We are the ones we've been waiting for".

      Together we are bringing Infinite Time into awareness, doing
      away with thoughts of linear and limited time.  A place where
      everyday is a new creation, a new day to nourish ourselves with
      the love and energy that pervades our being, and we are forever
      free to cherish and share this sacred union.

      Why continue believing we are aging, dying or are different than
      God's Infinite Beingness. We are heirs of infinite energy and
      consciousness, self sustaining with love divine. We are heirs to
      life everlasting, the sacred bond between God and ourselves.

      Please let me know if you like this communication and if you feel
      I should share it with more people. And if you do feel good about
      this message, please feel free to share it with others.

      Love, Polly

              LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~   A  TO  Z

      ---
    • roman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2002
        Very beautiful.. Thank you! You should share worldwide...
        Roman
        love it:) this awareness of union that was, is and always will be is spectacular in it's coming
        therefore, We are so very blessed to bask in it's experience.
        thanks for bringing this wonderful letter forth with all it's great worth.
        much love to you Polly,
        melanie joy

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 23, 2002
              Wonderful, Polly,

              You are echoing so many of my own thoughts and writings, and with such a beautiful use of words.

              Thank you for the sharing

              Only Love Prevails

              Judith Marie

              Angel of the Light