Fw: 18 Capricorn The Angels of Crystals and Stones

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002

      18 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Crystals and Stones

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amia’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are entrusted by Divine Providence to control all crystallisations on and under the surface of the earth.’

      ‘All kings of gnomes and their subordinates are ruled by us.’

      ‘We allow those who are mature to penetrate further into the facts and effects of crystallisation. We show those who should know where crystals, rock crystals, and various kinds of salt, precious stones and semi-precious stones are to be found’

      .

      ‘To those who are mature enough to work miracles concerning precious and semi-precious stones, we teach the way to turn crystalline compounds into precious and semi-precious stones in the alchemical manner

      .’

      Plants are givers of energy and minerals are holders of energy.

      Minerals function as libraries and storehouses of information and power. Different minerals retain different sorts of information and power.

      There are specific minerals that correspond to the five planes of energy; the Akashic [consciousness-penetrating-all], the will, the mind, the emotions, and the physical.

      The akashic minerals are the ores. Copper, lead, silver, gold, brass, etc. function as holders of catalytic and transformational energy. They are the blood of earth.

      The holders of spiritual, or will, energy are quartz crystals. They amplify and store intentions and will power. They are the brain of the planet earth.

      The holders of wisdom or mind energy are semi-precious and precious gemstones. They store information. They are the internal organs of the earth.

      The holders of emotional energy are sands. They store the power to heal the emotions. They are the skin of the earth.

      The holders of physical energy are rocks and stones. They store all the energies of a place. They are the muscles and bones of the earth.

      Go within to the receptive silence of the void, and ask to access the energy stored in minerals. This way vast amounts of startling and precise information and power is available to you.

      In any place, pick up a stone, and through meditation access energetic information going back through the ages concerning everything that has happened in that place. This information is so vast, that we recommend making specific limited requests as you would do in any library or storehouse.

      For instance, questions about a place can concern history, healing properties, visible and invisible life forms, purpose, needs, etc. etc.. These groups can be broken into subgroups. If asking about history, it is possible to see in the mind’s eye a video-like presentation in real time or fast forwarding that covers eons or just a few centuries, years, or days. The more specific the question the more specific the information.

      In asking about life forms, it is possible to see and/or feel physical life forms in the present, or at any time in the past. If information about angelic or elemental life forms is desired, asking that specific question allows the intuitive right brain to download the images and feelings of whatever invisible intelligences are in the area, either past, present, or future, depending on the question.

      This information is accessed through feelings and in the visual part of the brain, which is the part of the brain that records visual images that come through the optic nerve as well as the images of daydreams, dreams, and visualizations. For this reason, it is advisable to close your eyes and touch the stone, although this is not absolutely necessary, just easier. Go into the void, the silence, the feminine receptive place of Delta and Alpha brainwaves, which is the right brain. Then ask to receive the information that you seek from the stone, gem, crystal, sand, or ore. Depending on the type of mineral being touched, images, sensations, information, feelings, and transformative energies stream into your consciousness.

      By cross-referencing information obtained in this way with information obtained in an objective left brain way, accuracy of mineral libraries are verified.

      Aboriginals, healers, shamen, priests, kings, and sensitives etc. have used the energy stored in mineral libraries and storehouses in this way since the prime beginning. They have become acquainted with the kingdom of gnomes who serve Divine Providence in administering the mineral kingdoms on earth. By working with the gnomes, anything is possible concerning matter.

      The gnomes feel joyous whenever people relate in love to them and access libraries of information and power stored in minerals.

      This is how the true splendor of the stories and healing properties of Earth become known. When the truth is revealed, the children of light join with the gnomes and other kingdoms of nature and the heavenly hosts to sing praises for the greatness and glory that Divine Providence has manifested through Creation through the eons.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to merge individual consciousness with our consciousness.

      Amia’

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, clairvoyance, clairsentience, and all occult and artistic gifts. [Light blue, musical note G, ease, lungs]

      *

      M…The power of feeling and emotion, magnetism, and the ability to attract. [Blue-green, musical note D, coolness, abdomen]

      *

      I…Cause and effect. Mastery of weight, number, shape, and measure. [Light opal, musical note G, weight, left kidney.]

      *

      A..Transformation, life and death, control over negative beings and mastery of desire and passion. ‘The ability to see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master.’ [Loamy brown, musical note C, weight, anus.]

      *

      Miracles!

      The 26th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Empebyn’

      Beloved,

      ‘As above, so below."

      Every divine virtue manifests on all levels. Each virtue manifests in will, intellect, emotion, and form. Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence with the divine virtues on the levels of emotion, intellect, and will.

      The Sun is the physical manifestation of the Masculine Force which is INTENT, or WILL. The Moon is the manifestation of the Feminine Force, which is EMOTION, or FEELING.

      Will is electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form the Electro-magnetic energy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation. The ancients call this the Electro-magnetic fluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will connects with feeling. Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy is the precursor of change in the physical realm. Magnetic energy ATTRACTS. All miracles in the physical realm are preceded by and depend on the generation of appropriate feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines the specific WILL or INTENT that the Moon changes into feeling. By knowing the INTENT, you know the FEELING. If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm, it can be most easily manifested during the appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle. Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity. A child of God can determine which day of the moon cycle corresponds with the specific feeling that needs to be generated for a specific manifestation. For example, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned to plants. Anytime a person desires to create a miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day of a moon cycle.

      For example: Suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal plants that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will at the level of the highest illumination possible. The time to meditate and generate the will, concepts, and feelings to manifest powerful plants of this nature would the 25th day of Cancer on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle. That is because the 25th Day of Cancer is the governed by the Angels of The First Light, the Angels of ‘Aragor’, and the 25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’. The entire constellation of Cancer is specifically attuned to the FEELING OF DIVINE WILL.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in effect, a child of God can align their meditations accordingly in order to ride the waves of Universal Consciousness.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon and from there on our human bodies, the animal kingdom, the vegetable and mineral kingdoms; in the mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name, and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      E…We are attuned to cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of materialization and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.

      *

      M…We are masters of fluidity and the emotional flow and receptivity of the moon.

      *

      P…We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with perfection of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.

      *

      E…We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of universal transfer of consciousness.

      *

      B…Cognition of polarity; yin and yang, sun and moon, male and female, will and feeling, and how each complements the other, leads to profound wisdom.

      *

      Y…We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female. We teach how the application of these principles explains many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.

      *

      N…We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken recognition of the state of spiritual evolution of every being.’

      ****

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes of D, D, G, A, G, A, and D.

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of heaven on earth, which is now birthing, the Children of God flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life, the unified field of energy.

      Every 26th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with emotional attunement to Divine Will as it expresses through the sun’s rays. We do this so that individual will aligns with Universal Will in the feeling nature.

      *

      ECSTASY

      *********************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor or root of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.
      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      the law of cause and effect. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the
      body.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email

      spiritus@...

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can be found at the following sites:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      ***

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---