Fw: Thursday January 10th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002

      Thursday, January 10th

      *

      *9 Chicccan, 8 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number 9-Bolon: The creative energy merges all collected intention and intensifies it. Mobilise.

      *

      Chicchan-The Celestial Snake: Chicchan can rise to the highest and the lowest forms of existence. It lives by instinct and in individual consciousness. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Asteroid Belt.

      *

      Galactic Activation Portal: The integration of two cycles merging together to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Today’s influence transduces energy or information from source so that it can be assimilated by evolving Humanity

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *