Fw: Addendum to Angels of Plant Medicine

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2002
      There are 360 degrees of the zodiac and 365 days of the year, so five days of the year there is not an angel message.  This is one of those days.  Instead, in addition to the daily moon angel message,  is an addendum to yesterday's message, the Angels of Plant Medicine.

      17 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Plant Medicine

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Arahim’

      From the prime beginning we have taught that when a person has lived in one place for seven years [historically it has been seven years but time is speeding up, so it may be less now], the healing plants they need can be found to grow nearby.   Whatever plants  needed for healing and enlightenment for that person are attracted by Universal Consciousness, the nature spirits, and the heavenly hosts to the area.
       We suggest that in meditation you ask for clear unmistakable guidance to reveal these helpful plants to you.  Ask for clear guidance as to the method that is best for their use.
      In many cases the plant may be eaten, made into tea, used in a smoking mixture, a poultice, or made into an essence.  Whatever way is best is given in guidance either directly or through teachers and books that come your way.
      Even in cities and developed areas, these healing plants are found.  Look carefully for the lowly dandelion, or lambs quarters. These native plants should be eaten immediately upon picking them, after washing, to get maximum benefit of the fresh enzymes.  Any kind of grass, wild or cultivated, is one of the most powerful of healing plants and can be washed, put in a blender with water by itself or with lemon juice and honey, and strained to reveal an emerald green elixer.  Drinking this mixture is as healing to a human as it is to the animals who eat grass when they are ill.  Consider that horses, cows, and other large grazing animals are able to flourish eating only grasses as the staple source of nutrition in their diet.  The enzymes, chlorophyll, and other ingredients in grass nourish, heal and purify.  Use only unadulterated "organic" grasses that have not been fertilized or sprayed with weed killers, poisons, etc.
      Listen carefully for inner guidance, for the subtle inner impulse that guides you outside to look at the plants that grow around. Notice which ones attract you, and thank them in humility and reverence as you gather them.  Then ask and follow inner guidance for their use and preparation.
      Just as healing and enlightenment is always available from inner realms, so are healing and enlightenment always available from the outer realms.
      "As above, so below."
      "As within, so without."
      On emotional healing: This is in response to the question of "when is the best time to work on emotions?"  The optimal time for healing to occur is when painful feelings come up spontaneously and naturally as a reaction to events happening in day to day life.  On these occasions when you are "triggered", the negative feelings are activated, accessible right then, available to be processed without efforting.  At other times if you have to "stir them up" in order to manufacture upsetness for a therapeutic session, the access will be correspondingly more limited to both the early childhood traumatic memories and feelings associated with them, and the resultant healing less complete. If you are attending weekly psychotherapy sessions scheduled at a predetermined time, then choose the most recent upsetness that is most powerfully triggered to work on.   In general, if you are feeling fine,  the axiom "If it isn't broken, don't fix it." is best to follow.  If you have the luxury, cancel your therapy session at these times and enjoy the good feelings. Most therapy patients do it just the opposite, that is, they cancel sessions when they feel bad.  The time to do emotional healing work is whenever you feel like you are NOT OK.  Some people feel troubled or depressed most of the time.  If that is true, it is appropriate to do emotional feeling work, such as the ten minute exercises or the trauma clearing exercise, until good feelings return.

      The 25th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Plants

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Lavemizhu’

      We influence and control the plant kingdom through emanation of FEELING, combined with intention.

      We teach the children of God how feelings control the mysteries of life, of sprouting and growing. By controlling feelings, a person ‘ can make fertile in a supernatural way, a whole field, no matter how large it may be, or vice versa, to make it infertile and change it into a desert.’

      We inspire each person who comes under our influence which divine virtues in the ancient language to attune to, feel, and emanate in order to make grow whatever they desire.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      L…The letter L represents the sum total of all divine virtues taken together, so therefore it represents the splendor and majesty of God. In the feeling realm this virtue endows a person with the mystery of emotional equilibrium with regard to the character of any human being. It also endows one with the ability to BECOME ONE WITH ALL DIVINE VIRTUES. We can change disharmonies into harmonies, bestow health and vitality. We connect with and intensify vital energy.

      A… This represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas. In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent, and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are attained. Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and therefore over weather. We tap into the wisdom of divine mind in order to teach the mysteries of life and growth in plants.

      V… This letter equates to the letter F, which represents the legality and harmony of all visible worlds. In the feeling realm, meditating on this virtue gives one the ability to perceive and control all elements and will, intellect, feeling, and form. We control the water element and help you discern mortal from eternal and thus control material world phenomena.

      E… The letter E is the omnipresence of God. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings. We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.

      M…This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions. It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore over rain and all manifestations of water. We reveal the mysteries of the growth process and how water brings vitality and renews life.

      E…We bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer upon you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness.

      Z… The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence. When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops. We can introduce tremendous endurance and resilience into material world forms.

      H…This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing each fate at will is gained. All tantra and mantra practices are understood. We teach the power of the word to invoke certain divine virtues and accordingly, influence growth.

      U…The letter U represents the understanding of the creative act and karma, and the original source of everything that exists. In the feeling realm, this virtue bestows the faculty of transferring one’s consciousness wherever you want it to be and thus becoming perfect master of it. The ability to evoke states of trance of any kind, and of emitting strong feeling states is also gained. We are attuned to the original source, pristine pure essence of everything that exists in all its forms.’

      The melody formed by the virtues of our name are the notes of F, G, G, D, D, D, G, A, and B.

      Each of the children of God has been given dominion over creation. As each person begins to understand the POWER OF FEELING to create realities on the physical world, then the value of aligning one’s feelings with the feelings of the divine virtues becomes paramount. Skill in creating different realities using the different divine virtues grows with practice. In the world of plants, this skill manifests miracles of growth and fertility beyond anything that words can describe.

      Every 25th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with attunement with the kingdom of plants, so that abundance and beauty flourishes for all life.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor or root of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      the law of cause and effect. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Thanks.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can be found at the following sites:

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :