Fw: Wednesday January 9th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2002

      Wednesday, January 9th

      *

      *8 Kan, 7 Chen

      *

      Sacred number 8-Vaxac: Galactic. Cumulative, creative pulse transduces to galactic grid. The intention of the creative process has now been intricately defined, concentrated and integrated. It is now moving towards manifestation. Harmonise

      *

      Kan-The Cosmic Seed: Kan embodies enthusiasm, high standards, commitment, dedication and patient effort. We do our part in group endeavour with dedication. Flowering. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Root centre. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Jupiter.

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *