Fw: Tuesday January 8th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002

      Tuesday, the 8th of January

      *

      *7 Akbal, 6 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number Seven Uc: A place between the spirit and the body of creation. It is the converging point between the past and the future. Merge.

      *

      Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world. Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *