OBEs

  • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      nachi wrote on Sep 4, 2003,

      > Many a times while I would be sleeping
      > and trying to get up I would
      > find that my body would not respond my
      > call of wakeup. At such times
      > even moving an eyelid would seem to be
      > such a daunting task. My mind
      > would shout, plead but my body would
      > seem as if its frozen in time.
      > And suddenly I would find myself in an
      > illusion in which my soul
      > would come out my body and watch my
      > body/myself.
      >
      > I dont know what reality to accept at
      > that particular time. Wheather
      > to accept my soul laughing at my futile
      > attempts to find myself or
      > the one at being stuck at some unknown space or time.

      Hi Nachi and others,
      your above description strongly reminds me of some things I have read about
      astral projection (which we unconsciously do each time we are asleep afaik
      but which people also learn to consciously do and control). Both when
      falling asleep and coming awake, a part of our consciousness travels "out"
      and then back "in". I recall descriptions of this kind of inability to
      control the body when the "energy body" in charge of steering the physical
      body hasn't reentered properly yet (something like this).
      You'll find great info on astral projection, beings, etc. etc. on Robert
      Bruce's website www.astralpulse.com, for instance.
      Also see www.dimensional-doorways.com

      Love,
      Ulla