Fw: Monday January 7

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      ROSES stationery by Lady Isis

      Monday, the 7th of January

      *

      *6 Ik, 5 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number 6-Uac: Time-space. The creation of the cycles of time based on the cosmos. The intention of the first 5 phases now begins to cycle with the natural rhythms of the cosmos. Flow.

      *

      Ik-The Spirit of the Wind. Ik flows with change like the wind. Ik teaches us how to learn and grow through life’s changes. Spirit Talk

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *