Fw: 15 The Angels of Earth Ray Location

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      Earth (from the "Serenity" stationery collection by CloudEight Stationery)

      15 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Earth Ray Location

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Garses’

      Beloved, we are companion angels to the Angels of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn. We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

      ‘We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

      The earth is a living organism and can be understood in similar ways as a human body. Different areas of the earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different functions. Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

      There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every conceivable purpose. On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

      Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

      Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. This science has been inspired by angels to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

      Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

      Mankind is being inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are in the wrong place. Even on spots of land that have the proper energy for structures, toxic earth ray poisoning results from structures that are positioned poorly or that are not the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.

      All of these things we revealed to ancient peoples. Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

      With the Angels of ‘Basanola’ who are the angels of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, and many others, buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe will be built with the understanding of the nature of earth rays. Their positioning and forms will be astonishingly magical.

      Divine Providence has ordained that the earth mirror heaven accurately and clearly.

      Some people will choose to live in beautiful caverns under the earth, or in trees, so that much of the surface land is returned to its natural perfection.

      If you are living or working in a structure that does not feel beautiful, call on us to protect and guide you. We, along with other orders of angels, will create a field of protective energy around you and inspire you to find a solution.

      Miracles!

      ***************

      The 22nd day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Rivatim’

      Beloved,

      We help the children of God travel through space and time, with special emphasis on FEELING. This has been known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax. Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVIDLY imagine that you feel your body growing 3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing 3 inches taller through the top of your head. Take your time. FEEL this.

      *

      Now in your imagination extend your body’s growth to a foot out of the bottom of your feet and a foot out of the top of your head. Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself back to normal size and then growing back quickly to the bigger size. Pay attention to the reality of the FEELING of it.

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon, extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.

      *

      Feel yourself rising up like a balloon through the roof and out over the top of the building.

      *

      Over the roof, imagine that the light is very bright.

      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside. When you are ready, come back over the rooftop and make it even brighter.

      *

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED. Take your time and meet your enlightened self, your Christ Self.

      Even if this is a few weeks or months or a few lifetimes in the future, it doesn’t matter, you go immediately to that time in the future when you are Christ Conscious.

      *

      As you meet your Christ Conscious SELF, ask your Christ Self to travel back with you in time to this time, the present.

      Ask your Christ Self to heal you in the present time on an on-going basis and in the past from this lifetime’s conception all the way to the present. You can ask this SELF to heal all lifetimes, or to heal another child of God, or to heal any situation.

      *

      Use this same technique to travel anywhere, always using the Law of One for your own and other’s protection.

      ***

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M’

      R…We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.

      *

      I…We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy, in order to empower you to perform the greatest miracles and become a master of metaphysics.

      *

      V…We confer on you the ability to understand and use the power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      *

      A…We encourage you to FEEL the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment. These feelings lead to clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate, the understanding of all languages, and control the spirits of the air.

      *

      T…We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance, in which you become one with Divine Mind.

      *

      I…We teach you to control your feelings completely, and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.

      *

      M…We teach you to become masters of transformation.’

      *********

      The melody formed by the letters of our name is the notes of C, G, G, G, F, G, and D.

      In the workshop of Divine Emanation, the children of God travel in their imaginations and feelings, through time and space.

      Because FEELING is the precursor of change in the physical, when the FEELING of traveling is strong enough, even the physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 22nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we encourage the children of God to experience in meditation the expansion of feeling and awareness into many mansions of Divine Creation.

      *

      ECSTASY

      ***************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor or root of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.
      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      the law of cause and effect. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the
      body.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email

      spiritus@...

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can be found at the following sites:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul
      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light
      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss
      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc
      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at: www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      ***

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---