Fw: Sunday January 6

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002

      Sunday, the 6th of January

      *

      *5 Imix, 4 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number 5-Ho: Integration, merging of movement and measure, empowerment. The singular intention becomes part of a whole creation.

      *

      Imix- The Sea Dragon. The light of day, the ground breaker, flash of inspiration. It is a master of the physical world and creates the realm of physical reality. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Throat chakra. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *