12 Libra, The Angels of Love Miracles

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003

      12 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Love Miracles

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Afrei’

      Beloved,

      It is our purpose to teach the power of Love to produce miracles.

      Feelings are the attractive magnetic force of the universe.  The most powerful feeling is LOVE.

        The understanding that all life is connected as a web of energy that mutually sustains itself, becomes the feeling of LOVE in the heart.  The strong feeling of LOVE is the greatest POWER to materialize perfection in the physical world.

      We teach those who call on us ‘to produce many wonders in the mental, feeling, and physical world by the dynamization of divine qualities, especially of Divine Love and Mercy’.

       Through the divine virtues of ‘Afrei’, we initiate mastery of Love Miracles.

      As you know, the first letter of our name represents all wisdom and enlightenment, which unites the intellect with the purity of all original ideas. This light blue divine virtue makes it clear that all life is ONE LIFE, and that what affects one affects the whole. This virtue also enables a person to KNOW which divine virtues are needed to restore harmony to any situation.

      If this A is also pronounced umlaut A, AE, then the power of transformation is activated.  The loamy brown power of transformation enables anyone to release any desire, belief, feeling, or form that is no longer serving the highest good of all concerned.  This enables the transformation into a higher state of whatever was released.  This is the virtue that gives control over negative beings.

       It is the second letter that we wish to draw attention to now.  The letter F, in ancient scripture, represents the harmony and legality of all visible worlds. These are the worlds of fire, air, water, and earth, or will, thought, feeling, and sensation.

      The dynamization of any divine quality is done through clear intent, thought, strong emotion and sensation.

      The legality of harmony in all visible worlds makes it clear that if perfection is desired on the physical plane, or the emotional, or mental, or spiritual, then ALL FOUR levels MUST be in harmony with each other.

        Throughout the ages, seekers of spiritual mastery have learned that harmony IS legality and legality IS harmony.  Therefore, in situations of chaos and suffering,  call forth , through the power of divine law, miracles of love to dynamize whatever divine qualities are needed to restore harmony.

      This divine virtue of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds brings forth the ability to use will, thought, feeling, and sensation to create wonderful situations on all levels.

      In the ancient wisdom, matter is described in subtle and dense states.  The least dense state of matter is the Akasha, which is consciousness penetrating all.  This state of matter is sensed through the slowest delta brainwaves, which is a state of Pure Being.

        The next most subtle level of matter is will. This state of matter is also sensed through the Delta Brainwave state at the point where Delta becomes Theta brainwaves.

      Theta brainwaves are deep inner thought.

      At this level, clear mental understanding visualizes thoughtforms that function as blueprints. These mental thought blueprints attract the proper feelings into them.

      Feeling is matter in its fourth most dense state. This state of matter is sensed through the Alpha brainwave state which is feeling, flowing, change and psychic sensitivity. Feelings attract third dimensional material manifestations to form.

      The most dense state of all is third dimensional forms that can be sensed in the beta brainwave state of memory, logic and the five senses.

      The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in ALL visible worlds refers to harmony in all of these states of matter, from the most subtle to the most dense.

      The third letter of our name is the letter R, which is the divine virtue of  free will, of freedom and independence and following inner guidance.  By mastering this virtue, a Child of Light and Love learns that FREE WILL IS AN ATTUNEMENT TO INNER GUIDANCE FROM DIVINE PROVIDENCE.

       It is free will that connects the many to the One. Free will is the flow of information that connects The All-Pervading-One-Being that is The Creator, the Unified Field, to the infinite numbers of Children of Light.

       It is free will in the form of inner guidance that enlivens, along with Love, the web of energy of the Unified Field.

        Divine Power and Consciousness are everywhere present. This is the divine virtue of the fourth letter of ‘Afrei’, the letter E.

       The letter E is the divine virtue of omnipresence.  When a Child of Light and Love masters this virtue,  his or her individual consciousness becomes united and one with Universal Divine Consciousness.  In this state of Supreme Consciousness, a Child of Light can transfer any of the divine virtues to any part or any being in Creation.

      The last letter I, is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect. Cause and Effect shines with a light opalescent light and enlivens memory, remembrance, and conscience.   The understanding of, and therefore the mastery of, every form in creation results.

       When a Child of Light and Love masters the previous divine virtues in Will, Thought, Feeling, and Sensation, he or she then uses this divine virtue to create specific situations in the material worlds that bring through harmony.

       Stand on these rocks of Truth, and call forth the Divine Law of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds.

      Through your sonship or daughtership with Almighty Creator, the harmony that is heaven, and  the legal right of ALL creation,  MUST manifest.

      The power of strong feelings of Love and Mercy makes this possible, so call on us to inspire you with love.

       We help you magnify this love so greatly that the resulting powerful magnetic force attracts whatever is needed to restore harmony.

      The act of knowing the truth, and WILLING AND FEELING it, sets you free.

      Doint this is as important as turning on the light in your home to dispel the darkness.  Passively hoping that the light will turn on of itself does not turn on the light.

       The ACT of turning on the light is equivalent to the ACT of WILLING AND FEELING that  your heart is filled with LOVE and that divine harmony is restored.

      In addition to this, we inspire the Children of Light and Love to network with the heavenly hosts, through unity in consciousness in the divine virtue of omnipresence,  by ASKING for help in creating love miracles.

       Holy scriptures repeat over and over, in every way imaginable, that the act of ASKING is prerequisite to divine intervention.

       The heavenly hosts are not allowed to intervene by themselves.  They must be asked by the free will of a Child of Light and Love.

      As above, so below.

      The act of asking a heavenly host is the equivalent to the act of asking someone in the physical world.

      Connect with the heavenly host and clearly state what you are wanting to happen and ask that it be done. It is a simple concept to grasp.

      Follow your inner guidance in asking for harmony to manifest as a legal right of creation.  The divine virtue of omnipresence is in our name to remind you that the power to fulfill your request is everywhere present.

        It does not come from somewhere, it comes from everywhere.

       It is not for you to worry if Divine Providence or the angels hear your prayer,  your prayer is heard by the All-that-Is everywhere.

      The letter I represents the Law of Cause and Effect.  We will shed a little more light upon this subject.  Manifestation happens on four levels at once.  They are the level of will, mind, feeling, and the physical world.

      At the level of “will”, if you are blocked from asking for help—if for any reason you don’t do it—the first level is contaminated.  If, for example, you think that it won’t work to ask, or you think you are unworthy, or you simply believe that it is wrong to intervene in situations with personal will, the first level is contaminated.  Will is electric and is the power aspect of Divine Consciousness.  Divine Consciousness wills through you, and you are actually Manifest Creators on the physical level.  This is what spiritual Teachers have been trying to say from the prime beginning:  That each Child of Light and God are one.  NOT using free will to create freely in the world is a misunderstaning of the Oneness of All Life and the purpose of being in incarnation.

      If your mind is confused and unclear about WHAT you are asking for, the second level is contaminated.  That is why we are telling you that HARMONY IS LEGALITY.   Asking for the highest harmony of all concerned brings about the highest good and asking for the highest good brings about the highest harmony.  There is no confusion about this.

      When asking for harmony from your consciousness of INDIVIDUAL SELF,  the self that experiences time and space, your UNIFIED SELF will guide you to do exactly what needs to be done in the web of life.

       Do not WORRY about WHAT is the highest good.  That part of yourself which fills all of space and is one with Divine Mind and Love already knows precisely what is the greatest harmony for all concerned in any situation.

       By mastering the divine virtue of following inner guidance, you will know in each situation exactly what to ask for in the moment.

       When you request help from the heavenly hosts, they will also know in the same way what to do in any situation to restore the harmony which is the highest good of all concerned.

      If you are feeling doubt and fear, the third level, which is the level of emotion, is contaminated.  As you know,  feelings are magnetic.  Like attracts like.   Doubt and fear attract situations that create more doubt and fear.

       Feelings change by flowing, so if this level is causing problems, emotional healing and cleansing is important. Denying, suppressing, or bypassing negative feelings makes them go underground into body tissue and the unconscious, where they still attract negative situations.  It is only by feeling the negative feelings in a safe and non-destructive way, in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing love, that these feelings flow, and therefore change and are healed.

        In feeling Divine Love, only Divine Love is attracted.

      We, the Angels of ‘Afrei’, are exquisitely attuned to Divine Love and, therefore, when you feel Divine Love, you automatically draw us to you.

        Furthermore, we help you when you ask us to fill you with the feeling of Divine Love.

      You cannot expect the fourth level, the level of material reality, to manifest in and of itself separate from will, thought, and feeling.

      We are helping you stand firm in uniting personal will with Divine Will, to understand clearly what you are asking for, and to fill yourself with Divine Love,

      so that you can manifest miracles on the physical level as your spiritual teachers have told you that you would do, and must do, in these latter days.

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      By understanding that harmony is the law of the universe, it is easy to feel Divine Love and ask for harmony to manifest in any situation.

      By networking with the heavenly hosts at the same time, we come and help carry forth your creation into manifestation, and many other orders of angels do also.

      Meditate carefully on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help. FEEL and USE the power of LOVE to attract harmony to any situation.

      ‘A-F-R-E-I’

      A…[soft A, as in ahhhh] Wisdom and Enlightenment brings the gifts of understanding, artistic talents, eloquence, and occult powers.

      If this letter is pronounced umlaut A, AE, then the divine virtue of transmutation is accessed.  This divine virtue gives control over passion and over negative beings.  By mastering this virtue, a Child of Light gains freedom from clinging to old desires, beliefs, emotions, and possessions.  Through combining this virtue with the divine virtue of letter E, omnipresence, a Child of Light can transfer this control over passion and negative beings and freedom from clinging to old values and possessions to others.

      *

      F…The understanding of the harmony and legality of all manifest worlds brings perfect understanding of analogy, and the “as above, so below” law.

      *

      R…The virtue of Freedom and Independence allows each person to follow inner guidance, and attune individually to Divine Providence.

      *

      E…The mastery of the virtue of Omnipresence is the ability to experience oneness with all life and to unite individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness.  This virtue gives the power to transfer consciousness to any other being.

      *

      I…The virtue of Cause and Effect opens up conscience within to create heaven on earth.

      *

      MIRACLES

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to

       the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. The lovingpurelove egroup
      site is a loving cyber community learning these techniques together. The angel
      messages are also indexed here.
       Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.  If you cannot find an answer there, feel free to email me at spiritus@....
      *
       For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions,  with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@... .
      *

      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html  , a user friendly listing of the angel messages. Some messages are not updated. The Original 28 Angel Messages are found also at http://splithope.virtualave.net/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm
      *
      A special treat:
      William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon’s works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web address:  http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html
      The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and delightful.
      *
      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the angel mesages are
      quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      books have very important information for these studies.
      *****
      Franz Bardon's first autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives mystical historical background.  The book “ Initiation into Hermetics” ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others.

      *
      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *
      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm
      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email
      spiritus@...
      *
      For Dove updates on Nesara current events, the return to Constitutional Law that is already signed and ready to go:
      www.nesara.us
      *
      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend.  Some of the links on this site no longer work.

      Golden_Heart.mid
      courtesy,  www.panhala.net

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004

        12 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Love Miracles

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Afrei’

        Beloved,

        It is our purpose to teach the power of Love to produce miracles.

        Feelings are the attractive magnetic force of the universe.  The most powerful feeling is LOVE.

          The mind is the air element. Feelings are the water element. The mental understanding that all life is connected as a web of energy that mutually sustains itself becomes the feeling of LOVE in the heart.

        Strong flowing feelings of LOVE are the greatest MAGNETIC POWER to attract and materialize perfection in the physical world.

        We teach those who call on us ‘to produce many wonders in the mental, feeling, and physical world by the dynamization of divine qualities, especially of Divine Love and Mercy’.

         Through the divine virtues of ‘Afrei’, we initiate mastery of Love Miracles.

        As you know, the first letter of our name represents all wisdom and enlightenment, which unites the intellect with the purity of all original ideas in Divine Mind. This light blue divine virtue in the feeling world resonates to the musical note of G, and reveals that all life is ONE LIFE, and that what affects one affects the whole. This virtue also reveals which divine virtues are needed to restore harmony to any situation.

        Once the original perfect blueprints of Creation are understood, then  this A is pronounced umlaut A, ae, and then the power of transformation is activated.  The loamy brown light of the power of transformation in the feeling world resonates to the musical note of C, and enables anyone to release for transformation, any desire, belief, feeling, or form that is no longer outpicturing the original divine blueprints of perfection, and therefore are not serving the highest good of all concerned.  This virtue reveals the mysyteries of life and death and transformation, and a person sees that there is no true death, only change into another state.  This is the virtue that gives control over negative beings and desires for self satisfaction.

         It is the second letter that we wish to draw attention to now.  The letter F, in ancient scripture, is the virtue of the harmony and legality of all visible worlds. These are the worlds of the macrocosm and the microcosm, and of fire, air, water, and earth, or will, thought, feeling, and sensation.

        The dynamization of any divine quality is done through clear intent, thought, strong emotion and sensation in the inner world of the microcosm, and then activated in the macrocosm, and vice versa.

        The legality of harmony in all visible worlds makes it clear that if perfection is desired on the physical plane, or the emotional, or mental, or spiritual, then ALL FOUR levels MUST be in harmony with each other.  It reveals that if harmony and perfection is desired in the microcosm, then it must also be in the macrocosm, and vice versa.

          Throughout the ages, seekers of spiritual mastery have learned that harmony IS legality and legality IS harmony.  Therefore, in situations of chaos and suffering,  call forth , through the power of divine law, miracles of love to dynamize divine qualities that are needed to restore harmony.

        This divine virtue of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds brings forth the ability to use will, thought, feeling, and sensation to create wonderful situations on all levels.

        In the ancient wisdom, matter is described in subtle and dense states.  The least dense state of matter is the Akasha, which is consciousness penetrating all.  This state of matter is sensed and experienced through the slowest delta brainwaves, which is a state of Pure Being.  This brainwave pattern and state is dominant in infancy, so it is good to ‘become as a little child’  again and enter again into this state of oneness with all and pure being at will.

          The next most subtle level of matter is will. This state of matter is also sensed and experienced through the Delta Brainwave state at the point where Delta becomes Theta brainwaves.  This state is dominant in childhood, just past the infant state.  It is a state of electrical energy

        Theta brainwaves are deep inner thought.

        At this level, clear mental visualization of thoughtforms create an inner world of mind,  that function as blueprints. These mental thought blueprints attract the proper feelings into them.

        Feeling is matter in its fourth most dense state, a state of magnetism. This state of matter is sensed and experienced through the Alpha brainwave state which is feeling, flowing, change and psychic sensitivity. The alpha brainwave state is dominant in adolescence.  Feelings attract third dimensional material manifestations to form.

        The most dense state of all, is third dimensional forms that can be sensed and experienced in the beta brainwave state of memory, logic and the five senses.  This state is dominant in adulthood.

        The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in ALL visible worlds refers to harmony in all of these states of matter, from the most subtle to the most dense, in addition to harmony between the inner world of an individual and the outer world of Creation.

        The third letter of our name is the letter R, which is the divine virtue of  free will, of freedom and independence and following inner guidance.

         By mastering this virtue, a Child of Light and Love learns that FREE WILL IS THE ATTUNEMENT TO INNER GUIDANCE FROM DIVINE PROVIDENCE.

         It is free will that connects the many to the One.

         Free will is the flow of information that connects The All-Pervading-One-Being that is The Creator, the Unified Field, to the infinite numbers of Children of Light and all beings in Creation.

         Free will in the form of inner guidance, along with clarity and perfect purity of the feelings of the divine virtues, the creative act and its ongoing effects, and unification of consciousness, enlivens the web of energy of the Unified Field.

          Divine Power and Consciousness are everywhere present. This is the virtue of the fourth letter of ‘Afrei’, the letter E.

         The letter E is the divine virtue of omnipresence.  When a Child of Light and Love masters this virtue,  his or her individual consciousness becomes united and one with Cosmic Divine Consciousness.  In this state of Supreme Consciousness, a Child of Light can transfer any of the divine virtues to any part or any being in Creation.  This is the virtue that enables communication with all beings.  Omnipresence shines with a deep purple light and the feeling of it resonates to the musical note of D.

        The last letter I, is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect. Cause and Effect shines with a light opalescent light and in the feelings resonates to the musical note of G, and enlivens memory, remembrance, and conscience.   The understanding of analogy is enlivened. The mastery of every form in creation results.

         When a Child of Light and Love masters the previous divine virtues in Pure Being Will, Thought, Feeling, and Sensation, he or she then uses this divine virtue of Cause and Effect to create specific situations in the material worlds using love to bring through harmony.

         Stand on these rocks of Truth, and attune your heart to flowing magnetic Cosmic Love. Call forth the Divine Law of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds.

        Through your sonship or daughtership with Almighty Creator, the harmony that is heaven, and  the legal right of ALL creation,  is attracted through the magnetism of Cosmic Love, and MUST manifest.

        The power of strong feelings of Love and Mercy makes this possible, so call on us to inspire you with love.

         We help you magnify flowing love so greatly that the resulting powerful magnetic force attracts whatever is needed to restore harmony.

        The act of WILLING  and knowing the truth, and AND FEELING COSMIC LOVE, sets you free.

        Doing this is as important as turning on the light in your home to dispel the darkness.  Passively hoping that the light will turn on of itself does not turn on the light.

         The ACT of turning on the light is equivalent to the ACT of WILLING AND FEELING that  your heart is filled with LOVE and that divine harmony is restored.

        In addition to this, we inspire the Children of Light and Love to network with the heavenly hosts, through unity in consciousness in the divine virtue of omnipresence,  and ASKING for unity and help in creating love miracles.

         Holy scriptures repeat over and over, in every way imaginable, that the act of ASKING is prerequisite to divine intervention.

         The heavenly hosts are not allowed to intervene by themselves.  They must be asked by the free will of a Child of Light and Love.

        As above, so below.

        The act of asking a heavenly host is analogous to the act of asking someone in the physical world.

        Connect in meditation with the heavenly host and clearly state what you are wanting to happen and ask that it be done. It is a simple concept to grasp.

        Follow your inner guidance in asking for harmony to manifest as a legal right of creation.  The divine virtue of omnipresence is in our name to remind you that the power to fulfill your request is everywhere present.

          It does not come from somewhere, it comes from everywhere.

         It is not for you to worry if Divine Providence or the angels hear your prayer,  your prayer is heard by the All-that-Is everywhere.

        The letter I represents the Law of Cause and Effect.  We will shed a little more light upon this subject.  Manifestation happens on four levels at once.  They are the level of pure being/will, mind, feeling, and the physical world.

        At the level of pure being, or “will”, if you are blocked from asking for help—if for any reason you don’t do it—the first level is blocked.  If, for example, you think that it won’t work to ask, or you think you are unworthy, or you simply believe that it is wrong to intervene in situations with personal will, the first level is blocked.  Will is electric and is the power aspect of Divine Consciousness.  Divine Consciousness wills through you, and you are actually Manifest Creators on the physical level.  This is what spiritual Teachers have been trying to say from the prime beginning:  That each Child of Light and God are one.  NOT using free will to create freely in the world is a misunderstaning of the Oneness of All Life and the purpose of being in incarnation.

        If your mind is confused and unclear about WHAT you are asking for, the second level is blocked.  That is why we are telling you that HARMONY IS LEGALITY.   Asking for the highest harmony of all concerned brings about the highest good and asking for the highest good brings about the highest harmony.  This should be clear.

        When asking for harmony from your consciousness of INDIVIDUAL SELF,  the self that experiences time and space, your UNIFIED SELF will guide you to do exactly what needs to be done in the web of life.

         Do not WORRY about WHAT is the highest good.  That part of yourself which fills all of space and is one with Divine Mind and Love already knows precisely what is the greatest harmony for all concerned in any situation.  Simply trust in and listen to inner guidance for genius concerning any situation.

         By mastering the divine virtue of following inner guidance, you will know in each situation exactly what to ask for in the moment.

         When you request help from the heavenly hosts, they will also know in the same way what to do in any situation to restore the harmony which is the highest good of all concerned.

        If you are feeling doubt and fear, the third level, which is the level of emotion, is blocked.  As you know,  feelings are magnetic.  Like attracts like.   Doubt and fear attract situations that create more doubt and fear.

         Feelings change by flowing, so if this level is causing problems, emotional healing and cleansing is important. Denying, suppressing, or bypassing negative feelings makes them go underground into body tissue and the unconscious mind, where they still attract negative situations.  It is only by feeling the negative feelings in a safe and non-destructive way, in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing love, that these feelings flow, and therefore change and are healed.

          In feeling Divine Love, only Divine Love is attracted.

        We, the Angels of ‘Afrei’, are exquisitely attuned to Divine Love and, therefore, when you feel Divine Love, you automatically draw us to you.

          Furthermore, we help you when you ask us to fill you with feelings of Divine Love.

        You cannot expect the fourth level, the level of material reality, to manifest in and of itself separate from will, thought, and feeling.

        We are helping you stand firm in uniting personal identity and will with Divine Being and Will, to understand clearly what you are asking for, and to fill yourself with Divine Love,

        so that you can manifest miracles on the physical level as your spiritual teachers have told you that you would do, and must do, in these latter days.

        “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

        By understanding that harmony is the law of the universe, it is easy to feel Divine Love and ask for harmony to manifest in any situation.

        By networking with the heavenly hosts at the same time, we come and help carry forth your intention for creation to be in harmony into manifestation, and many other orders of angels do also.

[...]

        Sigil of

        ‘A-F-R-E-I’

        Footnotes:

        To receive updates on saving the 11 acre urban forest in Atlanta, email with
        ADD TO GREENSPACE LIST in subject line. This adventure continues to be very
        interesting as the highest good of all unfolds in surprising and unexpected
        ways.  The first part of Ron Castle and Earl Johannaber's TV documentary,
        HABITAT LOST, on this drama is available on
        www.publiceyestv.org.

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
        the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
        being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
        powers and influence.

        * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
        angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
        referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
        Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
        Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        *****

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
        book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
        the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
        publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

        If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
        the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
        egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
        method of meditation for the divine virtues.
        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
        do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
        free to email me at
        spiritus@....

        We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
        messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
        with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to yahoo and look
        up SpiritusAngelMessages.
        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
        list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
        of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
        angel messages on the web, email
        spiritus@.... For these links to
        work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
        color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
        in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
        German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
        Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
        pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
        with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

        Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
        Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
        [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
        your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
        understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
        musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
        in pronunciation.

        If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
        with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
        correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        ******************

        At
        http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

         *

        A site for tarot information is
        http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

        *

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
        functioning, go to

        And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
        go to
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        *

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
        Feel free to share these messages.

        *

        email
        spiritus@....

        * Note:  My server, Earthlink, has problems with AOL, which they tell me they are trying to work out.  To avoid missing the angel messages if you are on AOL, I suggest subscribing to

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Rachelle Hava
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004

          Hello to All you Beautful People!

          What degree of Divine Virtues are we on tonight? I can keep track of the days of the lunar cycle but hard for me to keep up with the degrees when I have been away from my computer all weekend. I am making a purchase tonight so I will be able to link up on the weekend and share more with the group. I apreciate all your support.

          Loving you all,

          Rachelle

          Spiritus Sanctus <spiritus@...> wrote:

[...]

          R�ggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
[...]

          You will receive only the angel messages, and 'From Cyrus the Astrologer' ,as this is not a chat group.  The messages will be in HTML.

          Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

          If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

          *

          For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current
          events, the Law that requires a return
          to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
          already signed and ready to go:
          www.nesara.us

          *

          Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
          with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
          archives.

          Home site :
          www.spiritussanctus.com
          This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
          links on this site no longer work.

          The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
          all other laws in all dimensions.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.
          When one is harmed, all are harmed.
          When one is helped, all are healed.
          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
          and I am one with all;
          happen here.

          I give thanks that this is done.
          AMEN
          **+

          National Economic  Security and Reformation  Act

          NESARA  NOW  WON

          ***
          Endlesslove.mid

          ***