Sweet Coverlet

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2000
      Good Morning everyone,

      How marvelous to wake up to all of these lovely messages! Each of
      you is so wonderful to contribute, bringing our love into the light
      here for each other.

      I also have a new poem to share with you, and wish for each a full
      measure of Love's pleasure.

      Love, Polly

      ===========================

      SWEET COVERLET

      Love, my sweet coverlet,
      Cast your netting round bout.
      Spread your wings, sing forth your song.
      Let fall from the heavens like dew filled morn.

      Show me your strength, show me your charm.
      Capture me up with your outstretched arms.
      Dance with me, sing with me, play me a song.
      Love with no end, no beginning, is born.

      I'm a puppet in love, attached by heart strings,
      Wanting your love to come shimmering in.
      Making no difference whatever you say,
      In my book, take a look, I love you anyway.
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2000
        Nice poem Polly.
        It is indeed marvelous to wake to such love and pleasant words of
        encouragement's.

        Pattimari
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2000
          Beautiful poem, Polly. Do you mind if I share? Karen
          --- " pmenendez@..." <pmenendez@...>

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • pmenendez@myexcel.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2000
            So glad you are appreciating the poem, Karen.
            You are welcome to share it around. :-)

            It seems love will drench us with it's purity when we let it, and the
            poem sprang from such an outpouring.

            Love, Polly

            --- In lovingpurelove@egroups.com, Karen Pennington <kpenn2000@y...>
            wrote:
            > Beautiful poem, Polly. Do you mind if I share? Karen
            > --- " pmenendez@m..." <pmenendez@m...>
            > wrote:
            > > Good Morning everyone,
            > >
            > > How marvelous to wake up to all of these lovely
            > > messages! Each of
            > > you is so wonderful to contribute, bringing our love
            > > into the light
            > > here for each other.
            > >
            > > I also have a new poem to share with you, and wish
            > > for each a full
            > > measure of Love's pleasure.
            > >
            > > Love, Polly
            > >
            > > ===========================
            > >
            > > SWEET COVERLET
            > >
            > > Love, my sweet coverlet,
            > > Cast your netting round bout.
            > > Spread your wings, sing forth your song.
            > > Let fall from the heavens like dew filled morn.
            > >
            > > Show me your strength, show me your charm.
            > > Capture me up with your outstretched arms.
            > > Dance with me, sing with me, play me a song.
            > > Love with no end, no beginning, is born.
            > >
            > > I'm a puppet in love, attached by heart strings,
            > > Wanting your love to come shimmering in.
            > > Making no difference whatever you say,
            > > In my book, take a look, I love you anyway.

            > http://shopping.yahoo.com/
          • Polly
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15 1:01 AM

              SWEET COVERLET

              Love, my sweet coverlet,
              Cast your netting round bout.
              Spread your wings, sing forth your song.
              Let fall from the heavens like dew filled morn.

              Show me your strength, show me your charm.
              Capture me up with your outstretched arms.
              Dance with me, sing with me, play me a song.
              Love with no end, no beginning, is born.

              I'm a puppet in love, attached by heart strings,
              Wanting your love to come shimmering in.
              Making no difference whatever you say,
              In my book, take a look, I love you anyway.

              Polly A. Menendez
              Copyright ©2000 Polly A. Menendez

            • Polly