Fw: 14 Capricorn The Angels of Gases and Liquids

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Aurora Borealis Stationery by Lady Isis

      14 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Gases and Liquids

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Afimo’

      ‘We are original inspirers of physics and chemistry. All people who invent and produce gases are under our guidance and protection’.

      ‘We initiate them into the secrets of evaporation in nature, into the absorbing of liquids, and the return of water in the form of rain and snow.’

      ‘All the physical procedures in the physical world having to do with evaporation of any kind are controlled by us.’

      ‘We teach you how to produce rain and fog in nature and how to stop them and make them disappear. We reveal to you how to turn liquids and solid forms into gas.’

      Energy takes on different expressions which depend on its degree of refinement or condensation.

      As the Angels of ‘Trisacha’, 13 degrees Capricorn, explained, It is the will of Divine Providence at this time of the Age of Aquarius that technical inventions completely mirror the gifts of the spirit.

      We help the children of Light learn that weather can be controlled through consciousness alone, or it can be controlled through technical inventions.

      This fulfills the "as above, so below" law of correspondence.

      Energy is recursive and fractal. This means that energy patterns repeat themselves indefinitely in both directions of smallness and largeness, condensation and expansion. That is why an atom looks identical to a solar system. This is also why it is said that man is made in the image of God.

      In dealing with matter, the analogies are the same as dealing with emotions or thoughts or will. The more expansive the energy, the more it gravitates to the next plane above it, and the more contractive the energy, the more it gravitates to the plane below it.

      For instance, in the case of the Angels of ‘Erimihala’, as emotions [water] become more expansive and refined, they lift themselves up gradually through will [fire] and expand to thought [air] energy. If a person is full of love, hope, faith, peace, compassion, joy, etc., these feelings expand into thoughts of wisdom, inspiration and understanding.

      These thoughts support expansive feelings which create even more beautiful thoughts in turn, creating a spiraling positive feedback loop. These thoughts naturally lead to desire for perfection. The element of desire is fire. So the expansive energy creates a feedback loop at the same time that the whole cycle of energy spirals into higher and more refined states.

      One application of this principle of expansion is life extension. It is literally possible to change the specific gravity of the physical body, which is primarily liquid, by expansive spiritual practices, and in so doing make it capable of escaping the corresponding limitations of the physical plane. Then one becomes less dependent on physical food to supply nutritional needs, and sustenance is derived directly from light and prana, the energy of life itself.

      As one becomes more refined in thought and expansive in spiritual practices, and in turn more identified with the light body, the physical body becomes less weighty and earthbound, and consequently less constricted by the laws of physical matter. The more weighty and earthbound, the more subject to materiality, and the physical laws of aging on the earth plane.

      Contracting feelings are weighty and limiting. Eventually they become feelings of number, weight, shape, and measure. At this point they become energy that has physical form.

      The more heat- which is the element of fire and intent , that is applied to a liquid, which is the element of feeling, the more the liquid [feeling] expands and turns into gas, which is the element of air or intellectual concepts. This is the process of water turning into water vapor.

      As contraction and coolness is increased the energy becomes more solid. In this case air [thought] condenses into water [feeling], and water [feeling] condenses into ice [solid form].

      The five elements [ will, thought, feeling, and form] express themselves in every plane of energy according to the principle of "As above, so below."

      ‘As mankind embraces fully the scientific ethic of harmlessness, we reveal inventions which help moderate the weather and create conditions like the garden of Eden on the Earth.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to merge individual consciousness with our consciousness.

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, clairvoyance, levitation, and control of air.

      F…The harmony of all visible worlds.

      I…The law of Cause and Effect.

      M…Feeling and Emotion, the power to attract, control of water.

      O…Divine Justice and Harmony. The highest good of all concerned.

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘ Etamrezh

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day Moon Cycle, a child of God is ready to feel invincible, standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues, with evocation of our assistance, a child of God ‘ becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a chid of God who enjoys, and works under, the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etarezh.’

      ‘ A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular attention to the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

      For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment: after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, then FEEL ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. In addition to this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G. The human brain is designed to do this, and it is in doing this that wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues, the better. The key is FEELING so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants all other feelings.

      The feeling of divine virtues should be so strong, that you are not aware of feeling anything else. When you come to the point that you can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this way, you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility. FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts into physical reality whatever qualities it is emitting. This is the source and cause of miracles. As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters throughout time and history, the physical body reactes INSTANTLY to strong coherant feeling. The experience of firewalking is one of the better known examples of this.

      We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.

      In this way, as you will see through experience, invincibility is manifested in your life.

      We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of SUPREME HAPPINESS, the letter N.

      This virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element, so FEEL REFRESHING COOLNESS, visualize a deep red color coming from the liver, hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation and absolute freedom and independence.

      The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over all beings upon or around the earth.

      The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations. All it needs is the FEELING that it is invincible, in order to do this.

      Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself so that this feeling is maintained. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all other bodily functions.

      REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above, so below."

      Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when danger is present.

      By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and de-materialization to become invisable.

      T…We help you awaken intuition, inspiration, and remarkable inventive abilities.

      A…We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      R…We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      E…We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      H…We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything, including the physical body, is attained.’

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with invincibility, so that only that which is the highest good of all concerned is attracted into material expression.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor or root of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      the law of cause and effect. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Thanks.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can be found at the following sites:

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :