Simply the Present Moment 3 October 2003

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott

      Imagination was the game we played in Once Upon a Time.
      It left us for a little while as a "grownup" we became.
      Sensibility and reality were what was required
      and is how our culture told
      that we were balanced
      and were shepherded,
      again into the fold.
      But our heart did cry for the fun we'd had  - as the little child
      when our soul did know exactly how to play, the game.
      So now I know the truth of exactly who I am
      and the time can begin
      again
      in the way I play the game
      of life
      with FUN and Imagination.
      So come with me and join the fun
      as we sail the seven seas
      - piloted by one grey cat
      with puppy as the crew.

      Gaele Arnott (c)

      The midi playing is - When I'm 64 by the Beatles

      If you wish to receive this midi please email me at gaele@...

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html