ENEYE, 8th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 2, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Politics
      Angels of  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who espouse high ideals
      of peace, truth, and justice. We are angels of peace.

      We oversee all political and diplomatic events. With our help a diplomat or politician
      ‘can win any fight, any war, no matter how it is to be carried out’.

      We teach this through the mastery of feelings,
      teaching mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      We teach the perception of past , present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of feeling.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through feeling how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the feelings of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      On the 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of peace, truth,
      and justice, so that conflicts are resolved in a diplomatic way and heaven manifests on earth.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 16 July 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 2 October 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 30, 2003

[...]

            Web Formatting: 30 December 2003

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 28, 2004

              Note:  I have lost all incoming emails sent after midnight last night, EST.  Please resend.  Thanks, Cynthia

[...]

              Web Formatting: 28 January 2004

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 27, 2004

[...]

                Web Formatting: 27 March 2004

                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 26, 2004

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]