~*~*~*~ Greetings EveryOne ! ~*~*~*~

  • *~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      ~*~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA Wrote:

      ~*~*~*~ Greetings EveryOne ! ~*~*~*~

      I have recieved kind emails expressing concern as to why I have not
      been recently posting in even my own yahoo groups. I am feeling
      overwhelmed and futile... and very sorrowful over the cruelties and
      destructions the human species is blasting upon Mother Earth and Her
      precious Sacred Animals~Creatures. I am very discouraged about living
      in this world of shockingly ignorant, violent, arrogant and
      devastatingly selfish and cruel human zombies of rank materialism and
      destruction. I very much want to communicate with like~hearted Cozmic
      Consciousness Spiritual Enlightenment seekers for mutual trustworthy
      solutions~friendships~sharing! Exchange phone numbers ?
      My computer is dial~up... so I would need you to sent me an email
      telling me the best
      time to call! *<(:~D

      I am also seeking a like~hearted
      vegan~fun~mystical~creative~trustworthy~caring~playful~seeker female
      roomate ... virtually free rent for now... for she who can also be
      helpful to me by
      having a car and helping in creating a clean~tidy very unique and fun
      home environment and cool colourful~trippy home decor and to get out
      and about for activism and fun adventures...flea markets... organic
      vegan living ... visionary partying ... festivals and much communing
      with Mother Nature and Her Creatures too! I cannot bear to endure life
      in this alarming world condition any longer... alone ! I will die...*

      I live in California with my Beloved Cats... the Sacramento Area
      {Carmichael}.
      Any resonating Sisters who travel lightly {not too much stuff} ?
      My place does not have room for much more "stuff"... If the Sister
      roomate and I can create a creative~source income... we could then
      move to a more spacious place... though I am seeking to live
      creatively with colourful trippy decor... but simply, with plenty of
      open space. Create Visionary Organic Vegan Utopian Mystical Meditative
      Creative Playful Wholistic Artistic Musical Seekers Of Cozmic
      Universal Spiritual Illumination Community Who Knows ALL
      Animals~Creatures As Sacred Spiritual Beings~Teachers ! {I am willing
      to talk with high~vibed vegan animal loving pure~hearted creative
      sensitive~compassionate guys too} ... *

      ~*~ Peace! Harmony! Love ALL Creatures! Wisdom! Meditate! Create! ~*~

      ~*~*~*~*~*~ MyStiC AmBrOsiA ~*~*~*~*~*~

      >Y<*)O(*)O(*)O(*)O(*)O(*OM*OM*OM*OM*OM*)O(*)O(*)O(*)O(*)O(*
      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ