Simply the present moment 2 Oct 2003

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott

      Like a chip in the computer
       all knowledge
      of the Ancient Wisdoms
      is stored within
      our genetic and cellular memory just waiting
      for you to hit the key
      on your keyboard.

      Gaele Arnott (c)
      Essays of the Soul

      the graphic is created by Gaele

      The midi playing is - Tiger Lily Rag

      If you wish to receive this midi please email me at gaele@...

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott

       you can find more about me when you visit at

      http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html