EMRUDUE, 7th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 1, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Success
      Angels of  ‘E-M-R-U-D-U-E’

      7th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Providence has ordained the understanding of the
      magnetic energy of feelings for the purpose of manifesting heaven on earth.

      EVERY GOOD THING AND SITUATION is obtainable through the
      magnetic attracting power of positive feelings combined with clear intent and will.

      When a child of God has negative and perplexing feelings, we help them
      to embrace these feelings in a way that allows healing to occur, so that
      powerful, happy, positive feelings evolve out of them.

      Loving all that exists with unconditional all-encompassing love, including that which is
      judged to be negative, allows the transformative power of love to bring about healing and
      perfection. When all feelings are loved and allowed to flow in a safe and non-destructive
      way, then the negative ones cleanse and heal and the positive ones become even
      more perfect and attuned to the divine virtues.

      The magnetic attracting power of loving, happy, safe, secure, grateful, and wonderful
      feelings combined with will for, and visual imagery of desired situations and objects,
      allows the successful manifestation of every good situation and thing.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      Divine Providence has given us the responsibility of helping each child of God with
      their feelings concerning the manifestation of success and good fortune in life.

      In the Law of One, which is the Law of Laws, it is written,
      "When one is helped, all are helped."

      Upon the web of life, when any being is blessed with the feelings of good fortune
      and success, the entire ocean of magnetic energy is uplifted and revivified for all.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to gain the following:

      ‘E-M-R-U-D-U-E

      We infuse cosmic consciousness into the physical world.
      We help the children of God by conferring clairsentience
      and the ability to transfer consciousness.
      ---------

      We teach how the law of flowing and changing emotions
      are the foundation of the laws of change and therefore
      we teach how to call forth the flow of beautiful music.
      ---------

      We teach how to stay free, independent, and mentally perfect.
      ---------

      We help to attune to the creative source of everything in form,
      and thus learn how to evoke great intuition, inspiration, and trance states.
      ---------

      We bring forth moon magic, which is the mystical magnetism
      of feeling states. These are states of love that are necessary
      in order to fulfill earthly desires, make initiatives productive,
      and create new realities.
      ---------

      We help the children of God understand and apply secret principles
      of higher truth, and mystical insights about feelings in order
      to help manifest the heart’s desire.
      ---------

      We reveal profound mysteries of feeling and will so that the ability to
      materialize and dematerialize any situation, object or vision is mastered.’
      ---------

      The musical notes of the divine virtues of the letters of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ C ~ B ~ C ~ B ~ D.

      "As above, so below."

      The true and natural state for earth is to reflect the perfection,
      beauty, and harmony of heaven.

      On the seventh day of every twenty eight-day moon cycle, we infuse all sentient beings upon
      the earth with feelings of their rightful inheritance of heaven on earth from Divine Providence.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 15 July 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 1 October 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 26, 2004

            The Moon Angels of Success

            Angels of  ‘E-M-R-U-D-U-E’

            7th Day of Lunar Cycle

            Beloved,

            Divine Providence has ordained understanding the magnetism
            of feelings for the purpose of creating heaven on earth.

            EVERY GOOD THING AND SITUATION is obtainable through the magnetic
            attracting power of positive feelings combined with clear intent and will.

            When a child of God has negative and perplexing feelings, we help them
            to embrace these feelings in a way that allows healing to occur,
            so that powerful, happy, positive feelings evolve out of them.

            Loving all that exists with un-conditional, all-encompassing love,
            including that which is deemed to be negative, allows the higher,
             transforming power of love to bring about healing and perfection.

            When all feelings are loved and allowed to flow safely,
            then negative feelings cleanse and heal and positive feelings
[...]

            beauty, and harmony of the spheres.

            On the seventh day of every twenty eight-day moon cycle, we infuse all sentient beings upon
            the earth with feelings of their rightful inheritance of heaven on earth from Divine Providence.

            *** ECSTASY ***

            Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

            Return to Angels of the Moon Files

            Original Document: 29 December 2003

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]