truth about cats

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003

      Cat Truisms
      > "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods.  Cats have never
      > forgotten this." --Anonymous
      > "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on
      > your computer." --Bruce Graham
      > "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
      > --Unknown
      > "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled
      > snow." --Jeff Valdez
      > "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats."  --English proverb
      > "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."  --Ellen Perry Berkeley
      > "One cat just leads to another."  --Ernest Hemingway
      > "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you
      > later."  --Mary Bly
      > "Cats are rather delicate creatures, and they are subject to a good many
      > ailments, but I never heard of one
      who suffered from insomnia."  --Joseph
      > Krutch
      > "People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
      > --Faith Resnick
      > "There are many intelligent species in the universe.  They are all owned
      > cats."
      > --Anonymous
      > "I have studied many philosophers and many cats.  The wisdom of cats is
      > infinitely superior."  --Hippolyte Taine
      > "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; unless my cats are there to welcome
      > --Unknown
      > "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
      > --Albert Schweitzer
      > "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart."  --Ernest Menaul
      > "Dogs believe they are human.  Cats believe they are God."
      > "Time spent with cats is never wasted."  --Colette
      > "Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and
      cruel.  True, and they
      > many other fine qualities as well."  --Missy Dizick
      > "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange
      >  --Colonial American proverb
      > "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for
      > you want."  --Joseph Wood Krutch
      > "I got rid of my husband.  The cat was allergic."  --Unknown
      > "My husband said it was him or the cat .... I miss him
      ometimes."  --Unknown
      > "Cats aren't clean; they're just covered with cat spit."  --Unknown
      Love and blessed be Rene'e/ Panthera Tigris )0(

      constance kosuda, director of the annabelle foundation, las vegas, nv
      dedicated to Enlightened Education (free from ignorance and misinformation) and to the end of violence on this planet.
      May God bless you and all you love with peace, prosperity, perfect health, harmony and happiness.

      Do you Yahoo!?