Fw: Saturday January 5th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002

      Saturday, January 5th

      *

      *4 Ahau, 3 Chen

      *

      Sacred number 4-Can: Measure. We begin to define our

      intention. Define.

      *

      Ahau-The Solar Lord: Ascension. Opens the door to a new vision for humanity. Ahau lives by spirit an operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Element: Noon. Summer, Fire. Planet: Pluto.

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *