Simply the present moment 1 Oct 2003

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott

      The creation of life
      was a powerful design from the conceptual mind of God.
      He gave us co-existence
      to share the joys of incarnation as we choose it to be.
      We each share the knowledge gained
      to further the journey
      we contracted to make.

      Gaele Arnott (c)

      the frame on this graphic is a Patches design

      The midi playing is - Allusions -Mystic Day

      If you wish to receive this midi please email me at gaele@...

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott

       you can find more about me when you visit at

      http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html