Fw: Friday January 4

  • Polly & Robert Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002

      Friday, January 4th

      *

      *3 Cauac, 2 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number 3-Ox: Activation. Movement. Activate. The creative energy from Source begins to express its intention. It begins to flow and move.

      *

      Cauac-Thunder Being: Lightening, quick transformations. Intense and profound. The energy of transformation that precedes full awareness. Direction West. Colour: Black. Root chakra. Element: Dusk, Fall, Earth. Planet: Pluto

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *