Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: Quote

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      The answer is given in the quote. Light with a capital L. The
      single power in the Universe, the Source of All-That-Is. Your
      connection to It is unmistakeable. I guess you've received my
      private note now too. Perhaps you did not receive the short note I
      sent the other day, I'm sorry for that. Nothing vital in that one,
      just to note I will gladly correspond with you in email.

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Blue Phoenix"
      <akashic_healer@h...> wrote:
      > Powerful quote,now I need to know where to turn.
      >

      > What If. . .
      >
      > What if we could heal the world but we were too busy
      >
      > waiting for it to end. . .
      >
      > What if we could heal the world but didn't because we didn't know
      >
      > that we could. . .
      >
      > What if we could heal the world and we missed our chance. . .
      (Marcia

      https://broadband.msn.com