Current Topic of Discussion

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2000
      Yes, I believe in synchronicity. I was going through
      my emails and look what I came upon as my horoscope
      reading for today.

      Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 23)
      Saturday December 9, 2000

      Libra Quote of the Day: "When I eventually met �Mr
      Right' I had no idea that his first name was
      'Always.'" - Rita Rudner.
      Libra, the Spirit of the New Millennium is described
      by the opposite Signs of Aquarius and Leo. These two
      Signs represent the CREATIVE, HI-TECH and HOLISTIC,
      "All For One and One For All" approach to life. During
      the Aquarian Age (2001-4000 C.E.), a high value will
      be placed upon GLOBAL consciousness, GROUP action, and
      INSTANT communication. Aquarius and Leo stand for
      Equality, Personhood, Freedom From Enslavement.
      CREATIVE ENERGY effortlessly flows forth from you when
      you're having FUN and feeling GOOD with people who are
      your EQUALS.

      If you're ready for a QUANTUM leap and want to make a
      HUGE contribution to the whole human race, be willing
      to raise your level of vibration. It's entirely a
      matter of CHOICE. When you raise your vibrational
      level, SHIFT HAPPENS. Your old PERCEPTION of your Self
      disappears. The whole world conforms to your new image
      of your Self.

      Libra, in the Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment,
      author Thaddeus Golas suggests that "the way to raise
      your vibration level is to FEEL MORE LOVE. Just
      changing the content of your mind does nothing to
      change your vibration level. Start by LOVING your
      negative feelings, your own boredom, dullness and
      despair... It is not arbitrary nor an accident that
      you are where you are. You might as well get your
      attitude about this straight. Otherwise, you might
      find yourself chasing all over creation looking for
      the right place, and not even the Sea of Infinite
      Bliss will feel right to you...

      "If you can't FEEL MORE LOVE right where you're
      standing, where do you expect to wander in search of
      it? You can only find love among your equals. LOVE
      your Self. Love means "being in the same space with
      others." When you love your Self, you are, in truth,
      expanding in love into many other beings. And, the
      more loving you are, the more loving the beings within
      and around you. On all levels, we are mutually
      dependent vibrations. Play a happy tune and happy
      dancers will join your trip...

      "Loving your Self will dissolve your ego: you will
      feel no need to prove you are superior."

      - Nolan Myers

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Ronald cogan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2000
        --- In lovingpurelove@egroups.com, Karen Pennington <kpenn2000@y...>
        wrote:
        > Yes, I believe in synchronicity. I was going through
        > my emails and look what I came upon as my horoscope
        > reading for today.
        >
        > Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 23)
        > Saturday December 9, 2000
        >
        > Libra Quote of the Day: "When I eventually met `Mr
        > Right' I had no idea that his first name was
        > 'Always.'" - Rita Rudner.
        > Libra, the Spirit of the New Millennium is described
        > by the opposite Signs of Aquarius and Leo. These two
        > Signs represent the CREATIVE, HI-TECH and HOLISTIC,
        > "All For One and One For All" approach to life. During
        > the Aquarian Age (2001-4000 C.E.), a high value will
        > be placed upon GLOBAL consciousness, GROUP action, and
        > INSTANT communication. Aquarius and Leo stand for
        > Equality, Personhood, Freedom From Enslavement.
        > CREATIVE ENERGY effortlessly flows forth from you when
        > you're having FUN and feeling GOOD with people who are
        > your EQUALS.
        >
        > If you're ready for a QUANTUM leap and want to make a
        > HUGE contribution to the whole human race, be willing
        > to raise your level of vibration. It's entirely a
        > matter of CHOICE. When you raise your vibrational
        > level, SHIFT HAPPENS. Your old PERCEPTION of your Self
        > disappears. The whole world conforms to your new image
        > of your Self.
        >
        > Libra, in the Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment,
        > author Thaddeus Golas suggests that "the way to raise
        > your vibration level is to FEEL MORE LOVE. Just
        > changing the content of your mind does nothing to
        > change your vibration level. Start by LOVING your
        > negative feelings, your own boredom, dullness and
        > despair... It is not arbitrary nor an accident that
        > you are where you are. You might as well get your
        > attitude about this straight. Otherwise, you might
        > find yourself chasing all over creation looking for
        > the right place, and not even the Sea of Infinite
        > Bliss will feel right to you...
        >
        > "If you can't FEEL MORE LOVE right where you're
        > standing, where do you expect to wander in search of
        > it? You can only find love among your equals. LOVE
        > your Self. Love means "being in the same space with
        > others." When you love your Self, you are, in truth,
        > expanding in love into many other beings. And, the
        > more loving you are, the more loving the beings within
        > and around you. On all levels, we are mutually
        > dependent vibrations. Play a happy tune and happy
        > dancers will join your trip...
        >
        > "Loving your Self will dissolve your ego: you will
        > feel no need to prove you are superior."
        >
        > - Nolan Myers
        > Ok Karen I know that this was for me and it hits the nail on the
        head. actually it fits everyone who wants to believe it. Awsome! I
        will come back here and read it off and on. My wife likes it also.--
        RON