Fw: 10 Capricorn The Angels of Cognition

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001

      10 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Cognition

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Kogid’

      Beloved,

      ‘We guide on the most powerful path to genuine cognition.’

      ‘We control the learning of each person according to his/her degree of maturity and provide him/her with the necessary enlightenment on the path to cognition.’

      ‘We entrust those who seek our help with the methods that lead to enlightenment and omniscience.’

      ‘We are the guardian angels of all students of spiritual knowledge, especially of those dealing with Inana-Yoga, the Yoga of genuine cognition.’

      In addition to conscious meditation in a waking state, make use of the dreamtime. Ask to be taught and healed by the heavenly hosts during dream time.

      "Ask and you shall receive."

      Initial new awareness and healing is imprinted on your subtle energy bodies in the Delta and Theta brainwave states of pure being and deep inward thought.

      The new heightened awareness then filters down into Alpha and Beta brainwave states of physical manifestation during waking meditations.

      Invite the heavenly hosts to help expedite your path to enlightenment.

      Ask them to guide, teach, heal, cleanse, initiate you, perform ceremonies, or intervene in whatever way that furthers your advancement with maximum efficiency and minimum effort for the highest good of all. Ask to be guided to information from teachers, books, and other sources.

      In asking for assistance from the heavenly hosts, ask for help in removing any blocks to enlightenment.

      Monitor your progress on the path to spiritual knowledge, and if you feel that you want faster and deeper progress for the purpose of World Service, request that your progress be accelerated.

      We guide you in the footsteps of The Wise and Loving who have gone before, for the Highest Good of All concerned.

      We are all One in the Infinite Love of God.

      The Divine Virtues contained in the letters of our name in the ancient language are the key to our path.

      Kogid’

      *

      ……K…..

      The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of omnipotence, the highest power imaginable.

      To those who master this virtue, omnipotence reveals itself as the all embracing power by which a person works direct miracles in the microcosm as well as the macrocosm, which means within their own body temple and in the outer universe.

      This virtue is manifested in the Akasha-principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, as the highest and purest light.

      In the mind, this virtue corresponds to the manifestation of faith.

      Anyone who is able to evoke this virtue on a mental level will achieve, as its result, a state of manifestation in which any idea, any wish, will at once become reality in whichever plane it is desired: spiritual, mental, emotional, or physical.

      In the feelings, this virtue creates courage with all its aspects, such as endurance and toughness. Anyone who is able to summon up great courage within him/herself and in other people is able to overcome and remove any feeling of fear within himself or in his brothers and sisters.

      This virtue also strengthens the instinct of self-preservation, perserverance, and patience.

      On the physical level this virtue gives the faculty of becoming absolute master of all terrestrial treasures.’

      [color:silvery blue, musical note: B, element: fire, heals: left ear]

      *

      …O…

      The sound of this letter is the sound of Divine Justice and Harmony.

      In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this virtue is adherence to legality, and appreciation and recognition of the divine laws.

      ‘Anyone mastering this virtue by evoking it and identifying with it eventually attains divine justice.

      Such a person will never do anything unjust and will never slip, for they are completely filled with the lagality of Divine Providence, with an absolute sense of justice.’

      ‘In the mind this virtue gives expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all levels of spirit, mind, feeling, and form.

      It also gives control over fate. By the mastery of Divine Justice, one attains a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice.’

      At this point a person will never condemn anyone unjustly.’

      ‘In the feelings, this virtue evokes absolute emotional contentment and poise and bestows the power to evoke whatever emotional energy is desired. This will have its effect on the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and in the will, the mind, the feelings, and form’.

      ‘Since at this point a person has become incarnated Justice himself, he will never want to bring about unfavourable situations in any level without a strict order by Divine Providence’.

      ‘Fate has no influence on the person who has developed this impeccability and accountability to Divine Providence’.

      ‘This virtue gives a sense of satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility and unimpeachability.

      In the material world the virtue of Divine Justice will evoke situations which bring about absolute success and happiness in every respect’.

      ‘Because of the virtue of justice, one learns to understand, and eventually control completely, the working and functioning of the masculine-will-thought and feminine-feeling-form energies in the human body and in the material world in their relation to higher consciousness and higher spheres.

      Endowed with this ability, a person can become perfect master of astrophysics and metaphysics’.

      [color: ultramarine blue, element:earth-heaviness, musical note: C, heals: throat and windpipe.]

      *

      …G….

      ‘In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this is the virtue of Divine Grace and Mercy with all of its profundity’.

      ‘In the mind this virtue gives divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefullness and the blessing by Divine Providence’.

      Mastering this virtue gives the absolute faculty of bestowing true Divine Blessings’.

      ‘In the feelings there is great happiness and complete satisfaction.’

      ‘Likewise, when mastering this virtue, situations may be created by means of the elements and the masculine-feminine energies causing happiness, success and wealth in the material world for oneself or others.’

      [Color: deep grass green, musical note: F, element water-chill, heals: left eye]

      *

      …I…

      The sound of this letter is the sound of the divine virtue of cause and effect.

      In the Akasha principle, or the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this is the virtue of Fate and Karma.

      ‘All doings and all actions, all life, come under this law. The law of the evolution of everything that has been created is expressed by this virtue. At the same time, Divine Providence in the most subtle form is manifested in this virtue. In the alphabet the letter "I" is the tenth letter and number ten represents the one as its highest form’.

      ‘In the mind this virtue creates memory, remembrance and conscience. By mastering Cause and Effect, one is able to enliven everything and master it.’

      ‘At the same time, he achieves the spiritual ability to evoke any remembrance in his memory or the memory of someone else and to sharpen the conscience of another whenever it is permitted by Divine Providence’

      .

      ‘In the feelings this virtue controls the very act of feeling itself and therefore controls the life force and the act of breathing. Perfect control of the Virtue of Cause and Effect brings the ability to restore life and breath to the dead’.

      On the material plane this virtue corresponds to all laws of analogies between the micro-and the macrocosm, the above and the below, the inward and the outward. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this virtue of Cause and Effect. Once this virtue is mastered, the greatest miracles in the material world can be caused by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight, which are the chief components of the material world.’

      ‘Besides mastering these, a person may become a perfect metaphysician and to comprehend all laws presently still unknown and to apply them in all fields’.

      [Color:light opal, musical note: G, element earth-weight, heals: left kidney.]

      …D…

      In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter and its sound represents the Virtue of Creation.

      ‘All mysteries and laws of creation and all knowledge is obtained by mastering this virtue’.

      ‘Since the micro-and the macrocosms fall within the scope of the same laws, the person mastering this virtue will master and obtain the profoundest wisdom with regard to creation and all its analogies’.

      ‘In the mind full mastery and understanding of consciousness and ego is obtained. The profoundest wisdom of the spirit in all phases and elemental analogies of ego is realized’.

      ‘In the feelings, eroticism is understood and mastered. The methods and magic of love and of sex in all aspects of the four levels of spirit, mind, emotion, and form are mastered and therefore one becomes a perfect master of love in all its phases.’

      ‘In the material world this virtue of Creation controls everything relating to fertility. A whole book could be filled with the practical applications of this. A seed may be fertilized and implanted with the virtues and qualities desired. All progenitive acts and everything that is given life by procreation are governed by this virtue.’

      [Color:dark blue, musical note C, element fire-warmth, heals: right ear.]

      *

      Miracles!

      The 17th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of IMMEDIATE Protection

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Emzhom

      Beloved,

      When danger is immanent, the body’s adrenal glands produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream to enable the body to perform feats of survival. By taking this heightened state of energy and directing it to the feelings of the divine virtues, a child of God can avert any disaster.

      These powerful feelings are used to bind, or ban, any harmful negative force in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      By mastering the steps of emotional consciousness of the first sixteen days of the 28-day moon cycle, a child of God is capable of producing enough magnetic attraction through feeling to attract an unstoppable force of any harmful reality. When called upon, we help with this process in such powerful ways that words can hardly describe.

      Feelings are the magnetic force that attract change in physical reality.

      By mastering feelings, a child of God masters change on the earth.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that heaven manifests on earth.

      We encourage the children of God to meditate on the virtues of our name, ‘Emzhom’ every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle.

      Then, if any being, person, or thing uses free will to cause harm at any time, the individual will and feelings of the intended victim, or someone who is praying for the intended victim, can become one with the will and feelings of Divine Providence, and bring about immediate relief. This skill is for the mature person who understands the oneness of all life only to use, and then only in real and immediate danger.

      We teach the particular meditations to produce feelings by which ‘ any enemy can be destroyed at once, thieves are checked on their escape, attackers are rendered stiff and lifeless at an instant.’

      ‘Further, the most furious beast rendered harmless, whether in the air, on land or in the water.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M

      E…We teach control of the feelings of all other beings, through mastery of the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      *

      M…We teach the power of feelings, and thereby the mastery of magnetism.

      *

      Z…We teach how to immediately transfer ideas to others.

      *

      H…We inspire the children of God with the correct divine virtues to invoke and meditate on in any situation. We do this to those who are familiar with the divine virtues through prior meditations with the letters and divine virtues of the ancient language.

      *

      O…We teach how to always feel contentment and poise, through perfect attunement with Divine Justice.

      *

      M…We inspire the children of God to develop their feelings so powerfully, that complete mastery over change in the feeling and material world is successfully attained.’

      ********

      In times of real and immediate danger, we inspire mature people to direct their adrenal energy into awareness of feeling the divine virtues. We inspire them with the feelings of the divine virtues that ban any negative being and render them harmless.

      On the 17th day of every 28-day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth with knowledge of dangers that must be avoided combined with positive feelings and intent that bind these dangers so that the harmony of heaven on earth is maintained for the children of God.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *

      ECSTASY

      ******************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor or root of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.
      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      the law of cause and effect. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the
      body.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email

      spiritus@...

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can be found at the following sites:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      ***

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      ---