Fw: Thursday December 20

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001

      Thursday, December 20th

      *

      *1 Kan, 7 Mol

      *

      Sacred Number 1-Hun: Unity, source, possibility, intention. The power increases.

      *

      Kan-The Cosmic Seed: Kan embodies enthusiasm, high standards, commitment, dedication and patient effort. We do our part in group endeavour with dedication. Flowering. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Root centre. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Jupiter.

      *

      Wavespell of Kan-The Cosmic Seed: Kan embodies enthusiasm, high standards, commitment, dedication and patient effort. We do our part in group endeavour with dedication. Flowering. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Root centre. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Jupiter.

      *

      Month of Mol-A time to integrate the pieces of our reality.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *