Re: [lovingpurelove] LOVE

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 8, 2000
      Running To Win

      Did I catch you on the hill far away
      looking down at me
      watching, wondering, smiling at me
      on my knees
      with a red strike still felt upon my face
      crushed and rolled over
      and thrown
      to the dark deep hole
      falling like a grain of dust
      meeting its bottom
      to lie and feel
      the tear of the wound
      the blood oozing
      falling like a grain
      down
      down
      into the darkness

      In the quickness of the falling
      I saw it was myself
      in the depths of the dark
      Crawling to my mind
      I opened the door
      to the room
      of light
      pulled on the string

      Creativity entered
      and along came
      Positive thoughts
      that opened and touched my mind
      entered into the halls of my heart
      with all that lived in the heavens
      cheered as I crawled out
      into the fresh
      soil
      where my face embraced
      opening closed windows
      ah, in came Mighty Wind
      to swiftly blow me
      into warm positive shores
      I knew was it all a dream
      a dream while I slept
      or a dream in my mind
      Tall I stood
      looking
      watching
      While standing tall feeling nature's love
      nature's touch
      caused a sensation within myself
      and all of a sudden
      I began running
      and running
      to win~

      PattimariĀ©2000
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 8, 2000
        How do we get answers if we don't ask the questions,
        even if it feels like we're asking the wrong
        questions. The only bad question is the one that is
        thought but never asked. What are we are here for if
        not to take each other by the hand so that none of us
        will stumble and lose our way? Love & Hugs, Karen

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
          Hi, Karen and everyone,
          Peter Pan was one of my favorite stories as a child, and as I look
          back on my life, I see that that's how I was able to go on sometimes -
          that magical, marvellous power of our imaginations, which is more than
          just make-believe or fantasy; it's like a powerful energy that can
          transform the very structure of our reality.
          We can actually transmute our negative thoughts and feelings into
          positive realities by concentrating on their opposite until a balance is
          acheived and harmony is restored. Life is as wonderful as we choose to
          make it!
          Love,
          JoAnn

          http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
            Exactly! And the beauty of it is, when we allow
            ourselves to let go of negative thoughts, the energy
            we have left is crystal pure. It's as if we have
            unblocked our spiritual cores and the joy flows
            freely. What a wonderful gift to share with those all
            around us because as we all know there's a lot of
            blocked up souls running around.

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
              Ah JoAnn,
              You are so right about magical marvelous power in imaginations. Our positive
              thoughts are what create our day, night, tomorrow's. It is like a magical
              genie.
              Pattimari
            • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
                Yes, and you know, thinking positive has sort of a magical "snowball"
                effect. I remember when I first began practicing positive, loving
                thoughts, it seemed very difficult. I had been so used to seeing things
                in a negative way that the habit was very hard to break. But as the
                weeks and months went by, I began to notice that it was now easier to
                think positive and it became a joyous game to seek out the positive in
                everything.
                Once we catch the fragrance of our inner worth and beauty, there's
                no stopping us until we become all we were meant to be!

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
                  Yep, once again there's another nail on the head. Love
                  and Hugs, Karen
                  --- JoAnnKite13@... wrote:
                  > Yes, and you know, thinking positive has sort of a
                  > magical "snowball"
                  > effect. I remember when I first began practicing
                  > positive, loving
                  > thoughts, it seemed very difficult. I had been so
                  > used to seeing things
                  > in a negative way that the habit was very hard to
                  > break. But as the
                  > weeks and months went by, I began to notice that it
                  > was now easier to
                  > think positive and it became a joyous game to seek
                  > out the positive in
                  > everything.
                  > Once we catch the fragrance of our inner worth
                  > and beauty, there's
                  > no stopping us until we become all we were meant to
                  > be!
                  > Love,
                  > JoAnn

                  http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry

                  http://shopping.yahoo.com/
                • pterbias
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 20, 2002
                    This is an edited extract from the book "The Nine Freedoms":

                    The Second Freedom Will Be LOVE.

                    LOVE is a natural energy which is all pervasive, greater than mind,
                    and can be contacted and brought into active manifestation.
                    In its highest aspect it is above all forms of individualization. It
                    is impersonal. It brings Freedom.
                    LOVE is sacrifice, real sacrifice. It is more than a state of mind,
                    it is a state of whole being (such is the condition of the gods and
                    masters* ).
                    The whole Cosmos is filled with this power, and we are invited to
                    contact it, and use it, but let it be for the highest good!
                    LOVE is something which is least understood, but much talked about,
                    and is far greater than basic emotionalism. It is an active living
                    thing.

                    (*)my supplement
                    Peter
                  • pterbias
                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 4, 2002
                      LOVE
                      This L-O-V-E is not recognised for what it Really Is, in absolute
                      terms. It is an Energy which has different levels of existence
                      mutable and transmutable upon all these levels back to its one basic
                      source. It is The Third Creative Force, above and greater than Mind.
                      For the Ascended Masters it is their whole Being. It is the most
                      basic, and the final of all Freedoms.
                      To manifest this Force is the function of the groups, or solitary
                      individuals, which meditate in unison for world peace and
                      enlightnement.

                      In its highest form it is an irresistible power, and will multiply
                      itself by a factor of Four, repeatedly, until it is accepted by
                      whatever its target, until it is transmuted or destroyed. In this
                      mode it is the the weapon wielded by the those who have attained the
                      privilege, through the highest initiations as agents of transmutation.

                      When using this force for world healing : hHold forth the
                      outstretched palms level with the Heart centre. The power then
                      streams out from the psychic centers of the palms and the heart
                      centre. By holding the hands together in the orthodox way only holds
                      it within the aura.

                      I should imagine that it is the province of certain Devic agencies to
                      consolidate the energy, and deliver it to approved areas.

                      The important thing to be always aware of, is the danger of anything
                      negative in intent which could interfere with individual freewill.

                      (This is taken from the book The Nine Fredoms, and the lecture by
                      George King)
                    • nachiketan
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 29, 2004

                        LOVE?

                        Considering how little I know of love, it is interestingly my favorite topic.  I believe that Love is the Light that we seek, the benevolent energy force that moves the universe,  the Higher Power that guides us...

                        When it comes to expressing and experiencing Love in my human relations, Love becomes more challenging.  Here are some things that I have learned about Love; what Love is and what Love is not.  Which category do your personal relations fall under?  (not only with others, but with yourself...)

                        What Love Is Not:

                         What Love Is:

                        Complicated Simple

                        Darkness Light

                        Dishonor Respect

                        Judgment Understanding

                        Pretending Genuine

                        Controlling Freedom

                        Drama Gentleness

                        Conflict Peace

                        Self-seeking Giving

                        Vengeance Mercy

                        Superficial Complete

                        Demanding Patience

                        Cruelty  Kindness

                        Proud  Humble

                        Rejection Embracing

                        Sorrow Joy

                        Grasping Releasing

                        Resentment Forgiveness

                        Betrayal Loyalty

                        Anger Benevolence

                        Biased Open-minded

                        Carelessness Commitment

                        Shame Self-acceptance

                        Restlessness Stillness

                        Fear Faith

                        Mystery Clarity

                        Fantasy Reality

                        Manipulation Letting Go

                        Suspicion Trust

                        Deception  Truth

                        Cowardice Courage

                        Wanting Gratitude

                        Expectation Unconditional

                        Pity Admiration

                        Emptiness Fulfillment

                        Degrading Uplifting

                        Lack Wholeness

                        Blind Awareness

                        Martyrdom Receiving

                        Draining Empowering

                        Cunning Innocent

                        Suffering  Surrender

                        For Nothing The Source of All Miracles

                        It's almost humorous looking at these lists in black and white, because it seems as if it would be a no-brainer to figure out the difference between what love is and love is not.

                        Actually, I can honestly say that the "romantic" relationships that I have had, more often than not, were of the first column variety.  If you are in any relationship that you identify with the first column rather than the second... It is NOT LOVE. It is a pseudo-love masquerading as Love. As well, you might ask yourself: what is it exactly that is attracting you to this situation? Is it rewarding to you, or is it some strange form of punishment?

                        Until your relationships are of the "second column" variety, you cannot experience the beauty that real love can bring. Ask yourself honestly-- you owe it to yourself. Are you playing the game of pseudo-love, or are you enjoying the real thing?

                        I have truly come to appreciate the truth in that old saying: "You cannot Love another until you learn to Love yourself." It always begins with us... Don't attempt to seek outside yourself for love. It isn't something that we can "get" from another. It is something that we may be privileged enough to SHARE with others. When you learn to Love yourself, then you will be blessed.

                        With Love!

                        Author Unknown