Re: << lovingpurelove >> Troubles with mail

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
      Dear Polly, I did get the photos.  What a fascinating Mercury retrograde this is!  The nice thing about this one is that it is so well aspected.  With this retrograde cycle, any delays etc. will definitly have a silver lining.  One example is the delay we experienced going to the concert. We were supposed to go Thursday morning, but everything took so long to pack that we left Friday instead.  If we had left Thursday, we would have forgotten a few important items  that I only remembered to pack on Friday!

      David, one of the organizers, loaned us a van to carry the equipment to the concert, and on the way back the bumper nearly came off.  Today a wonderful local man is fixing it inexpensively with a great bumper from a junk yard, and we are going to give him a detox treatment with an amazing new machine that pulls toxins out of the feet. This will help him get rid of some of the poisons he has absorbed in his garage over the years.  He is a very kind person, and it is an honor to help him. Amazing how it all works.

      Such an interesting life this is!
      With love,
      Cynthia
    • melody
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
        I too have had problems with sending and receiving mail and I think it is yahoo as i have sbcglobal which is prodigy and Yahoo merged and nothing but problems the last few days so must be yahoo. hopefully it is worked out now. seem to be getting mail a little faster now. hugs Melly
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003

          Dear Cynthia, Ulla, Starchild, & all,

          Your upbeat and assuring message is well received.  Life is amazing.  And this particular time seems filled with glorious energies and awarenesses.  I do not want to trade this in for anything less, yet the mail jumble is at least amusing.  I'll just try rolling along without frustration, as there is so much love energy to adhere to.

          Love to all, Polly

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
            When minor things happen, like mail or delays, etc............I always think that it is meant to be, and not to worry about it......as the Universe knows best....I had problems yesterday too, so it gave me more time to be with my hubby, to look at all his goodies that he brought back from a visit with his kids....so all things for a reason...and with Jupiter (I think it is) going into retrograde............I will definitely be looking for the silver lining...and overlooking the minor irritations or trying too....

            Peace, Love, and Light,

            www.myownangelcorner.com
            www.myownangelcorner.com/TAAWYEGroup.html

            Music is the voice of God
            And the Greatest Gift of Music
            Is to touch someones heart.......
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Angel fly take your wings higher than the sky
            Grace the world beyond us with your light
            So bright...Angel fly
            I see you in the stars there's no goodbye tonight
            I'll hold you in my heart
            heavens swept you home now my friend
            Written by Barry Goldstein, W. Binkowitz

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
                Yes Judy. We're already in the Mercury Retrograde period, and these
                times are known to affect communications. This is the third Mercury
                retrograde this year, and now, looking back, I believe that yahoo
                has had delivery problems during each one. And I know it was my own
                server problems of yesterday, and I remember that they usually have
                problems during the same period. E-mail is really wacky during
                these times. I will submit to the jumble, but if I hadn't been
                alerted to resend the third time, the message would have never been
                delivered.

                Hugs to all who've responded.
                Polly

                P.S. I've already sent out today's Moon & Sun Angel messages.
                Let's see if they arrive in a timely manner.