Don't let Bush take away overtime pay!

  • ckosuda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I'm writing a note to let you know about President
      Bush's attack on overtime pay rules and protections.
      A lot of people will lose overtime pay when this goes
      through in the next couple of months. We need to join
      together and speak out in order to stop this. You can
      send a letter asking your senators to block these cuts
      by clicking on the link below.

      http://www.unionvoice.org/campaign/septovertime?rk=f1q23AY1xp1jW

      Click on the link below for more information
      from your union, online activism and benefits.
      http://www.unionvoice.org/wfn/join.html