Re: Troubles with mail

  • birdof@paradisenow.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Polly, I have seen people on other groups report on yahoo not delivering
      in time etc. Personally, I am constantly being put into "bounce mode"
      (nearly every day, "of course" without being told, so I keep checking my
      yahoo status) and even when in "ok mode" I repeatedly don't get messages
      delivered. Recently it seemed to me that even the yahoo message board
      didn't show all posted messages (I learned about one of Nachi's posts only
      through other people responding to it but didn't detect it on the board).
      I would suggest to anyone wanting to make sure that certain people receive
      their posts to always cc: a copy of it to them personally... of course
      these are just my impressions (I haven't really "studied" yahoo's behaviour
      since I obviously (as other people) prefer doing other things over closely
      watching any possible yahoogroups glitches)...
      Love,
      Ulla