Fw: DailyThoughts 9/1/2003

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003

      Calling all my special friends here:

      This is a little late, but since I was a little late receiving it and a little late reading it, my sending it out late makes sense.  Be that as it may, it was such a good one that I wanted to share it anyway.

      Enjoy!

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti
       DailyThoughts for Patti Garrett.

      (Please read message below the photo)
      DailyThoughts.org
      Receive DailyThoughtsSend to a FriendAbout Us

      Each day you read your Daily Thought, click on the Hunger Fighters logo to Donate 3 free cups of food through the Hunger Fighters Donation Center

      You can help by emailing a friend, daily clicks on through the Hunger Fighters Donation Center, exercising 30 minutes a day:-), recruiting others to receive Daily Thoughts, sending us a potential sponsor or advertiser, and/or becoming a sponsor individually or with your company.

      Thank you for being a part of DailyThoughts.org

      DailyThoughts.org

      Making the world a better place, one thought at a time.