Re: << lovingpurelove >> Me, with my purple hair, representing "the purple flame of the Golden Age".

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi Cynthia Rose:

      I loved all the pictures of you and your husband, etc. at the concert.  But my question for you is this:  what kind of concert were you attending and what exactly is "The purple flame of the Golden age." Purple or shades of purple is my favorite color and seems to bring me a lot of luck and happiness when it is all around me, so I am really curious about what "the purple flame of the Golden age" means.

      Whatever concert your all were attending, I hope you enjoyed it.  And I hate that I could not see Michael's face better in the picture I got--all I saw was his hair.  And one more thing, would you please explain what you meant about the orbs around the statue.  I was not really sure what I was supposed to be looking for, so would you please tell so I will be looking for the right thing?

      You know me, Cynthia Rose--if I don't know something, I'm gonna ask because I am just so curious about everything, especially about those things I have never heard about or seen before, so when you have a few minutes, could you please e-mail me back and answer many questions.

      I do hope you and Michael are having a wonderful Labor Day.

      May you always feel the presence of God and His angels in your life.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti