Our concert in the mountains....

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 1:11 PM
      Dear Family of Divine Love,

      We are back from the concert. It was wonderful, and miracles transpired. Since a lot got wet when our big tarp failed during a magnificent rainstorm, it will take a few days to wash and dry everything and get back to normal. Thanks Polly for sending out the messages for a few more days! I will send a few more pictures to the group, with more in the photo gallery online at lovingpurelove site.
      Its good to be back.

      With great love,
      Cynthia