ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction
      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

      6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      The creative feelings of the moon enable the propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, the sexual energy of kundalini, or life force,
      is heightened on a feeling, or magnetic, level throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of sexual attraction
      for the purpose of happiness and the highest good of all concerned,
      and calls on us, we respond bringing clarity and success.

      We help with the areas of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing the feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that sexual energy be used for
      creating supreme happiness. To do this in a way that is for the highest
      good of all concerned, it is wise to direct sexual energy upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers and
      their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire the intuitive feelings
      that allow this to happen, and sexual energy becomes a preserver as well
      as a giver of life and a gateway to cosmic consciousness.

      The magnetic attractive power of sexual energy used in this way anchors
      the feelings of ecstasy and bliss to earth, and attracts conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life.

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads to happiness
      and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      The omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss
      ---------

      Ch
      and clarity
      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'
      ---------

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 14 July 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 1 September 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 30, 2003

[...]

        Web Formatting: 30 September 2003

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 28, 2003

[...]

          Web Formatting: 31 October 2003

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 28, 2003

[...]

            Web Formatting: 28 December 2003

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 25, 2004

[...]

              Web Formatting: 25 February 2004

              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 25, 2004

[...]

                Web Formatting: 25 March 2004

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 24, 2004

[...]

                  Web Formatting: 24 April 2004

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 24, 2004

[...]

                    Web Formatting: 24 May 2004

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 22, 2004

[...]

                      Web Formatting: 22 June 2004

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 21, 2004

[...]

                        Web Formatting: 21 July 2004

                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 20 7:43 AM

[...]

                          Web Formatting: 20 August 2004

                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 18, 2004

[...]

                            Web Formatting: 18 September 2004

                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 18, 2004

[...]

                              Web Formatting: 18 October 2004

                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 17, 2004

[...]

                                ***
                                Original Document: 14 July 2002
                                Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
                                spiritus@...

                                ***
                                Web Formatting: 17 November 2004

                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 16, 2004

[...]

                                  Web Formatting: 16 December 2004

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 14, 2005

[...]

                                    Web Formatting:  14 January 2005

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 12, 2005

                                      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

                                      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

                                      6th Day of Lunar Cycle

                                      Beloved,

                                      Divine Flowing feelings of sexual ecstasy are transmitted throughout the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

                                       Propagation, maturity, and decay
                                      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

                                      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing feelings of sexual  kundalini, or life force,
                                      is heightened  throughout all kingdoms of life.

                                      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine sexual attraction
                                      for the purpose of supreme happiness and the highest good of all,
                                      and calls on our help, we respond bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity.

                                      We help with the areas of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

                                      We give instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
                                      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

                                      Divine sexual flowing feelings create supreme happiness. It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
                                      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers, and
                                      their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

                                      When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings
                                      that purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well
                                      as a giver of life. Properly directed sexual feelings open a gateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

                                      The magnetism  of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
                                      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
[...]

                                      Sigil of
                                      Enchede

                                      ***
                                      Revised Document: 13 February 2005