Fw: Just to Share Angel Oracle Card. Course in Miracles and Conversations with God with All of You on Monday, 09/01/03

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003

      Calling all my special earth angel friends here:

      I was in the mood for a little  something extra today so I went for this stationery; I just hope that you can all see it because it really is beautiful.

      Then, the angel oracle card I drew for myself today came from the Seraphim and is "The Angel of Eternal Love."  The main thought of this angel is:  "As I let love in, it stays in my soul forever."  I do so like that thought and, for some reason, it reminded me of what Patrick Swayze said in "Ghost" as he was being sent into Heaven at the end of the movie.

      "The all-seeing eye confirms that this is an angel of the Heaven of Paradise.  The dolphin stands for the consciousness and joy of eternal; love, as do the waves beneath it.  The fiery wheels are the symbol of the Seraphim.  The snake eating its tail is the oroborus, symbol of wholeness and eternity."

      And the rest of the information on this angel is:

      "ANGELIC REALM:  Angel of the Heaven of Paradise

      "ANGELIC FUNCTION:  To transmit God's eternal and unconditional love

      "GIFTS FOR THE EARTH:  It can help you to remember that love is forever; to release the fear that love is limited; and to remember to open to the spirit which is the Source of this love.

      "'The Angel of Eternal Love' is a source of comfort and solace for anyone who grieves for lost love.  In point of fact, love cannot be lose.  It is indelible and remains a part of us through eternity.  It is as though love becomes grafted on to our souls, and with each experience of love, our soul expands and develops.  It enhances and enlarges our perspective of ourselves, it helps us to realize that the universe is a safe and sweet place, meant to give us both happiness and joy.

      "All love can be experienced in the  conscious memory with the use of meditation, or various healing techniques.  Love does not die with the physical body.  It is eternal.  It can be recalled when we have need of it.

      "'The Angel of Eternal Love' offers each of us who love the joy of knowing that the spirit holds the memory of love.  When we have lost someone close to us, the love we shared does not diminish.  It actually stays with us, becomes a part of us and furthers our spiritual development.  This angel helps us to be aware of that fact and helps us to keep love alive in our hearts.  At some point in our lives we will need it love and assistance, for we cannot escape loss in this physical world.  This angel brings us comfort and awareness that love never does die.  Love can connect people through lifetimes and may even re-unit people who have loved in the past and who come together in this lifetime to complete that love.  Some love and endure through ages of separation.  When people are soul-mates, they can find one another again, be in on this physical plane or at another, more ethereal level.

      We can pray to 'The Angel of Eternal Love' to remove the veil of unconsciousness that stands between us and our awareness of eternal love.  If we are lonely or bereft, we can pray to this angel to find comfort in the memory of a lost love that was essential for us at some time in our lives.  We can consciously choose to remember the love of friends, family, teachers, in fact anyone with whom we have shared love.  That memory stays with us and is a part of who we are.  That love is indelible."

      And now for the card drawn from "The Course in Miracles" box for today, it states:  "Think not you understand anything until you pass the test of perfect peace, for peace and understanding go together and can never be found alone."  This was taken from the Text, Page 278.

      And, finally, for the card drawn from my collection of "Conversations with God" sayings for today, it states:  "Words are the second level of creation."

      To all of you special earth angels, have a beautiful day.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti