Love

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31, 2003
      This time of now is intense with sacredness, prayer, meditation, and healing.
      Join with me in deeply involving ourselves in this high heart process.

      Love to all,
      Polly

    • Triaka@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 10, 2004
        Love can heal the world, hate can destroy it.

        Which political candidates will advance love?
      • nachiketan
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 29, 2004

          I look upon love as the supreme activity of life.  Developing love in
          yourself has to take priority.  You need to draw upon the divine energy
          from God so that you have the power to manifest or express this kind of
          love.

          Stephen R. Covey, in Handbook for the Heart

          From a very good friend and old student of mine. Thanks Stephen. He is such a Nice Kid;-)

          With Love,

          Nachi

        • Shazuriel EN RA EL
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 30, 2004
            That is quite beautiful and has such a rich message. Thank you for
            sharing this Nachi. Love and Blessings, Shay
          • nachiketan
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 26, 2004
              A Universe of Love
              God said:

                        Sadness comes and sadness goes. It is temporary. No matter how long it lasts, it is temporary. The only thing that really lasts is love. Sadness is not love, although it often is the bemoaning of love.

                        Choose love every time. Where there is love, where can there be room for sorrow? When there is love, what is there to be sorrowful about? Love cannot be lost. Only the tokens of love can seem to be lost. But a token is not that which it represents, no matter how well it represents it. A token can only be representative. No matter how great the token of love, it is still a token.

                        A token can be lost, but not that which it represents.

                        If you lose a bus token, it doesn't mean that busses no longer run. The loss of a token means you lost the token. It is not the end of that which it represents.

                        Do not become inured to love as you might to the sweet scent of roses. When you work at a florist's, you become so immersed in the sweet scent of roses, you no longer smell them. But that doesn't mean that roses are no longer as sweet as they were when you entered the shop.. Even when you are not at the florist shop and are not in the presence of roses, you know that roses still are, that they bloom, and that they give off their sweetness. Roses exist.

                        When you leave the florist, or all the roses are sold and are no longer in the shop, you do not mourn the loss of roses. Roses exist whether they are there for your hands to touch or not. Where do roses exist anyway? They exist in your awareness. That is truly the only place where roses exist anyway. Even when you are surrounded with roses, they exist in your awareness.

                        Choose what you are aware of. That is what you already do. Are you perhaps more aware of sadness and presumed loss than you are of joy and great gain? That would be a cause for sadness.

                        You are a giant taking giant steps. You have great distances to travel. You are not meant to take short little steps. You are not meant to hesitate, nor are you meant to keep looking back. Roses behind you, roses on each side of you, roses ahead of you. You are milling in roses. There is no departing from roses when you are aware of them.

                        If you are not joyous with what you are aware of, then become aware of something else. It is that simple.

                        A sure cure for sadness is to focus on present love. Even if you feel that love is absent from your life or from your heart, somewhere there is effulgent escalating love. Love exists. Locate it in your awareness. A drop of love is still love, and love is potent. Nothing equals the dimension of love.

                        You extract love from the universe that is filled with it. Notice more love. That is all you have to do. Pour down love upon yourself. The stars shine love on you. It is not true that you cannot reach the stars. When you put your hand up, your hand blocks the stars. If your hand can block the stars, it can reach them. In any case, starlight reaches you. Turn your face toward the stars and absorb the love they send. There is nothing like it, this universal love that the universe shines down upon you.

                        You are in the universe. Earth is part of the universe. So the Earth is ripe and rife with love. Avail yourself.

              HeavenlettersT

              Copyright@ 9-25-04

              Although Heavenletters are copyrighted, you are invited to share them, send them to friends, add to your newsletter, use as a signature, make bumper stickers, skywrite with them - whatever you like, but please include the Source! Our web site is www.heavenletters.org.

            • Nachiketan
              Message 6 of 15 , May 29 11:04 PM

              • ronnie h
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 12, 2005

                  Daily Star Light

                  LOVE

                  This is THE most important parenting skill of all. And most people imagine that it "comes naturally". But often, parents reproduce their own learned parenting paradigm without truly considering whether it comes from the heart or not.

                  Effectively, you cannot love and respect your child if you do not love and respect yourself. And so many of us were brought up with messages of "not good enough", that fostered low self esteem and difficulties with self-love and self-acceptance. Anyone who works with children will need to watch how their own unresolved self-acceptance issues may be projected onto the child. The child will then be seen as "naughty" or "unmanageable" or "out of control", or any of a number of "not good enough" labels.

                  Also, a parent's unresolved angers and hostilties are often reflected back to that parent in the child's behaviour. Often an angry and temperamental child will be playing out the repressed feelings of the parent.

                  It is difficult to raise an Indigo or Crystal child unless you have worked through your issues and are able to love yourself, empower yourself and express your full potential

                  Adi Gaia

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • nicolai73
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007

                    Inspired by www.freedomhealthrecovery.com

                    An ancient Chinese proverb : "The methods used by one person may be faulty, the methods used by two people will be better."

                    "Your heart is inherently filled with love. Every cell in the human body is filled with Love. It is this micro-cosmic Love that fills the entire Cosmos."  Sathaya Sai Baba

                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 11, 2008
                      Adding any more words would be superfluous as the wording is truly resonating and wished to share this with everyone. May we all have a week of joy, peace and healing. Namaste

                      Love
                      Love is a powerful force. It can take us to great heights and leave us feeling light and airy. Yet it has been the most abused and misused force. Many degraded things pass for love. True love is based on understanding, mutual trust and respect and not simply on transient emotions. Love is being in balance, that is, in harmony with the self, God and each other. Love dwells in the soul. We must allow this love to flow out and around us. Without love, all of life's treasures are locked away from our vision and experiences, for indeed 'love is the key.'

                      Update Details

                      Forward to Friend

                      Contact Us

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 28, 2010
                        Source: ONE LOVE ONE HEART ONE VISION

                        post by Ym

                        "Love, but don't allow your love to become lust. Love, but don't allow
                        your love to become attachment. Love, but don't allow your love to
                        become a dependence, a slavery. And then... then love tremendously. Then
                        there is no fear. And loving, you will be able to cross to the other
                        shore without any difficulty."

                        OSHO