Fw: To Share Angel Oracle Card Drawn for Group Today, Sunday, 08/31/03

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Calling all my special friends here:
      For today, the card I drew for today for the group was from the Powers and was "The Angel of Harmony", whose main idea is:  "I live in Harmony when I am at one with the Source.
      "'The Angel of Harmony' is attended by the most beautiful birds of the air, flocking to the sanctuary of this peaceful spirit.  Symbols of flourishing concord, the songbirds show the sense of harmony that good relationships can give us.
      And the rest of the information on this angel is:
      "ANGELIC REALM:  Angel of the Heaven of Creation
      "ANGELIC FUNCTION:  To let our souls rest in harmony
      "GIFTS FOR THE  EARTH:  It can help us to live a harmonious life; to seek out people and places which are harmonious; and help us to express our spirits in a harmonious way.
      "'The Angel of Harmony' shares its grace with us when we choose to live a harmonious life.  Living in harmony entails many things.  It has a physical aspect, that c an be bound in the environment we choose to live in.  It is also an emotional state, reflecting the degrees of openness, honest and integrity we bring into our lives.  We live in harmony, in part, when we accept our dependence on the earth which nourishes us and supports life.  We are in harmony with our feelings when we give them the space to be real for us.
      "Living in harmony with ourselves means we honor our own special gifts  When we live in harmony with universal truth, we seek to give of our best and to receive with an open and receptive heart.  Living in harmony is an actual energy state, from which we may experience life in an optimal state of flow.  This means that we want good, wholesome food to enrich our bodies, and we avoid all forms of substance abuse.  We need to have enough rest and recreation on a regular basis and to do work that is both creative and emotionally satisfying.  Play, rest, good friends, beauty, and spiritual stimulation are all vital ingredients in a truly harmonious life.
      "To live in harmony with our deep inner nature is to live in accordance with universal truths.  These truths exist in all religions and are accepted among all cultures throughout the ages.  They are the basis of an ethical code  that represents the dignity of the individual.
      "We live in harmony when we release the past and process out our negativity.  Holding on to negative energy is the basis for disharmony and is know as dis-ease.  Lastly, we find gratitude in our hearts for all the good things we have been given.  Gratitude will always give us the sense that we are living in harmony.
      "We can appeal to 'The Angel of Harmony' to help us find the right path to harmony, and we can ask for assistance in honoring whatever we may require to make our lives more joyful and creative.  Harmony, then, is a balance between the spiritual, emotional and physical planes."
      Once again, all my special friends and earth angels, have a wonderful, special afternoon, evening and night.
      May you always feel the presence of God and His angels in your life.
      Peace, love and light,