Greetings!

  • JoAnn Kite
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      Hello, Polly and everyone, I'm so very glad to be part of this group, a place to share theinfinite possibilities of Love. Love is the most potent Force in theworld, the sub-structure of our very beings, and I'm very happy to bepart of a group which emphasises this most important fact in Nature. From the time I was a little girl, the Love of God has been themotivating factor of my life. I have always lived close to Nature,and with Her as my teacher, I couldn't help but see that God isindeed everywhere and that His creation is good, is Love. HisSignature is everywhere - in the love of mother animals for theirbabies, in majestic trees which give homes to the birds andsquirrels, in my garden where I see God's face in every rose. God isindeed everywhere, and His banner over us is Love. No matter what theouter appearances may be, or how we interpret life situations, thisLove is the ruling, guiding Force which is moving evolution to itsOmega point of Oneness and Self-realization. Political issues come and go, philosophies rise and disappear. The only Constant is the Love that weaves through all, that beats inour hearts and that fills our senses when we are open and childlikeenough to recognize His Presence. I am very blessed to be part of a Forum which emphasizes thisReality. God bless you all!Love & Light, JoAnn