Re: [lovingpurelove] Calling on Love

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
      BEAUTIFUL!*! There are many who deeply believe
      thoughts and words are things just as 3 dimensional as
      anything else. Toss a pebble in a still lake and watch
      the ripples that are made. So it goes in life. What we
      put out and the intensity we put it out with, comes
      back to us. Of course, I still deeply believe and try
      to practice the old standard of KISS (keep it simple
      sweetie). To try and figure out too many convoluted
      areas leads to nothing but confusion and frustration
      erego KISS. Love and Hugs, Karen--- "

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/