Fw: Friday December 7th

  • Polly & Robert Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001

      Friday, December 7th

      *

      *1 Batz, 14 Yaxk'in

      *

      Sacred Number 1-Hun: Unity, source, possibility, intention. The power increases.

      *

      Batz-Monkey: Monkey operates from the emotional and psychic worlds. It shows many interests and is communicative, demonstrative and curious. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Chakra: Throat. Element : Dusk, fall, Earth.

      *

      Wavespell of Batz-Monkey: Monkey operates from the emotional and psychic worlds. It shows many interests and is communicative, demonstrative and curious. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Chakra: Throat. Element : Dusk, fall, Earth.

      Core Day: This is where the past and the future meet. It is the now, a place between what has been and what will be. Core days are intense and teach us how to live in the present. There is no time for the past and no time for the future, only the present. We are learning to clear resistance in order to allow future frequencies to come in. Following the flow helps us to stay in balance.

      *

      The Month of Yaxk'in-A time to celebrate the past and prepare for the future.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *