Returning to the inner heart's desire

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      According to the Mayan Calendar today is the day that we return to
      source
      to collect new energy for the next intention of creation.

      A time of meditation to search our heart's desire for the benefit of
      all.What
      do we image and feel that benefits the web of life? What will our
      heart
      be praying for?

      Perhaps the healing of the inner child in everyone. So may are in
      need
      of receiving tender love, grace and mercy.

      Will you follow through this next cycle with me praying for all to
      receive
      the tender blessings of love, grace and mercy within their hearts
      and souls?

      Love to you.
      Polly

      ---