Re: [lovingpurelove] More about the Saturn-Pluto Peak Oppositons

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi Polly,

      I can't wait to "connect" with my right ascension angels. My birth chart angels are wonderful and help me whenever I ask. Looking forward to this new group of Friends...Thank you dear friend.

      Namaste,
      RAven

      "The pollution of the planet is only an outward reflection of an inner psychic pollution: millions of unconscious individuals not taking responsibility for their inner space. If humans clear inner pollution, then they will also cease to create outer pollution"...Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

      Planet-Save.com: FREE e-mail that allows you to save Amazon rainforest!
      Sign up at now http://www.planet-save.com