Astrology Chart Link

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      http://www.ephem.net/quickcalc_two.html

      This link will take you to ephem.net, the quickcalc_two calculator.

      You need to provide your longitude and latitude of place of birth,
      birthdate and time, and the difference in hours (positive or
      negative) between your timezone and GMT, including dailylight savings
      time. Explanation is there for further understanding.

      You will receive the planetary alignments for all three types of
      charts. Normal, Right Ascension, and Prime Vertical.

      I'm very excited for all of us to learn these other Angels that we
      have affinity with.

      The Angel Index