More about the Saturn-Pluto Peak Oppositons

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      I've been gathering information about the Saturn-Pluto oppositon and
      upcoming alignment, in May of 2002.

      On 2 Dec, I posted the article by Cyrus the Astrologer called
      "The Period of Transition", and I've been gathering more information
      and personal insights and excitement, as well. I've set up links to
      several more Saturn-Pluto articles in our Bookmarks section here.

      I feel that we are experiencing a blossoming or transformation from
      our birth chart angelic energies into our right ascension chart
      angelic energies.

      I'm sending the link for you to compute your right ascension chart,
      and the link to access the angelic message index to gather your
      angels of right ascension. (next message)

      In contemplating the overall divine energy of the birth chart angels
      and now considering the energy of the right ascension angels, I am
      considering this change as a new depth of awareness and commitment to
      oneness and divineness. My right ascension angels seem to reveal
      more vibrance and depth to spiritual mastery. I would love to find
      out if this is also true for others.

      With love, Polly
    • Raven
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
        Hi Polly,

        I can't wait to "connect" with my right ascension angels. My birth chart angels are wonderful and help me whenever I ask. Looking forward to this new group of Friends...Thank you dear friend.

        Namaste,
        RAven

        "The pollution of the planet is only an outward reflection of an inner psychic pollution: millions of unconscious individuals not taking responsibility for their inner space. If humans clear inner pollution, then they will also cease to create outer pollution"...Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

        Planet-Save.com: FREE e-mail that allows you to save Amazon rainforest!
        Sign up at now http://www.planet-save.com