Fw: Tuesday December 4th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2001

      Tuesday, December 4th

      *

      *11 Lamat, 11 Yaxk'in

      *

      Sacred Number 11-Hun Lahun: Dissonance, integrating of past cycles with the current cycle. The stripping away of the things that don’t wish to move forward into the new creation. Heals imbalances. Begins to withdraw from the current intention. Integrate.

      *

      Lamat-Star: No one outside of the Self has the complete answer for us. Opening to the truth behind all teachings. The Path within has teachings unique to us. Breaking out of old habits and transcending dogma. Lamat is mental and community conscious. Colour: Yellow. Direction: South. Chakra: Solar Plexus. Element: Noon, Summer, Fire.

      *

      Core Day: This is where the past and the future meet. It is the now, a place between what has been and what will be. Core days are intense and teach us how to live in the present. There is no time for the past and no time for the future, only the present. We are learning to clear resistance in order to allow future frequencies to come in. Following the flow helps us to stay in balance.

      *

      Wavespell of Etznab-The mirror of Self. Overcoming obstacles and personal limitations helps us to find solutions to long-standing problems. It refines spirit and self-regulates. Etznab lives in the spiritual world and operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: North. Colour White. Element: Midnight, winter, wind. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      The Month of Yaxk'in-A time to celebrate the past and prepare for the future.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *