E-Mail for Monday-Tuesday

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 8:50 AM
      Dear Group,

      It is my understanding that my regular email account will be inactive for about 24 hours starting in an hour or so from now.

      I have cleared out my planet-save.com email, in the hopes of staying connected through this account in the interim.

      Also I will be able to interact directly from the yahoo group site.

      Lovingly, Polly

      Planet-Save.com: FREE e-mail that allows you to save Amazon rainforest!
      Sign up at now http://www.planet-save.com