Re: << lovingpurelove >> < > Re: Patti

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hello Sister Janice (as Tobey also likes to call you):

      Thank you so very much for these wonderful words.  You always seem to know just the right things to say, and I appreciate your knowledge and your knowingness more than you could ever know.

      In turn, I ask that you be encircled you with Angelic energy and love and all kinds of blessings today.  May all of your day today be filled with love, peace, joy and happiness until your head hits the pillow tonight.  Then may it be filled with restful, blessed dreams full of angelic love and healing energy

      Much love always to you, my friend,

      Patti

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
        Hi Janice,

        I have already responded to this message, when I responded to it along with Polly's message earlier.  But I did want to make a comment.  I am so glad you mentioned Shay being male because, somehow I missed that, and I always try to welcome new members.  Apparently he has not been a member for very long, or he has been someone who doesn't join in very much and did you say he lived in Pensacola?  Hopefully he is okay because that area got hit pretty hard this morning, as did where my daughter and her family lives--Mobile,  AL.  Thank goodness they are all up here and are safe, along with their four dogs.

        So if any of you have heard from Shay, please let me know how he is.  And, Shay, may I take this opportunity to give you a late big old Southern welcome to the group, if I missed it earlier?  I am so confused and frustrated today because I have so many messages I have not been able to read due to being busy with my daughter and her family all day yesterday and attending my spiritual class last night, so I am unsure of what I have and have not done.

        Just know that if I did miss welcoming you earlier, I do welcome you with open arms and a great big hug.  It is so wonderful to have another male presence on the group and to have another real Southern as well.  I am so glad that you are posting so much; I think any group is better if it has both males and females present, so I am so glad you are here, and I hope you are enjoying this special and beautiful group and all of its wonderful members as much as I always have.

        I know I asked for prayers before, but please do add people in this area to all of your prayer lists because we now have flood watches, heavy wind watches, tornado watches and hurricane watches here, so it is going to take a miracle for people in this area not to be affected in some way--and an awful lot of prayers.

        I hope all of you have a special day, and all of you who might be in the path of this storm (and the one following it) I am continuing to hold you in the white light of protection and praying for your very highest and best good.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 1:36 AM

        Dear Patti,
                 Will you be experiencing any rain or wind from this Hurricane Ivan? While watching the CNNSpecial tonight as Ivan made landfall in Alabama...I thought of you and noted by the map that Pensacola is getting blasted...I thought od Shay...as that is where he lives. Prayers are going out through the ethers to anyone in harms way in this devastating storm!
                                             Love and Light to All,
                                                    Janice

        Posting message to this list: