Fw: Monday December 3

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Anthony de Mellow, SJ Stationery by Lady Isis

      Monday, the 3rd of December
      *
      Today in the Ancient Mayan Calendar:*10 Manik, 10 Yaxk'in
      *
      The Sacred Number 10-Lahun: Planetary, Spirit's intention becomes physical
      form. Manifest.
      *
      Manik: The Hand That Heals. Freedom versus responsibility. Manik lives in
      the realm of reason and mental activity. Chakra: Heart Centre. Direction:
      West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, Fall, Earth. Planet: Earth
      *
      Core Day: This is where the past and the future meet. It is the now, a place between what has been and what will be. Core days are intense and teach us
      how to live in the present. There is no time for the past and no time for the future, only the present. We are learning to clear resistance in order
      to allow future frequencies to come in. Following the flow helps us to stay
      in balance.
      *
      Wavespell of Etznab-The mirror of Self. Overcoming obstacles and personal limitations helps us to find solutions to long-standing problems. It refines
      spirit and self-regulates. Etznab lives in the spiritual world and operates
      from Universal Consciousness. Direction: North. Colour White. Element:
      Midnight, winter, wind. Planet: Neptune.
      *
      The Month of Yaxk'in-A time to celebrate the past and prepare for the future.
      *
      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer
      realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more
      accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.
      *
      ctssm42@...
      *