The Period of Transition

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      (in case any missed reading this within the Astrology Report of  21 November 2001.)

      THE PERIOD OF TRANSITION

      One of the results of the world condition is the speeding up of all atomic life upon and within our planet. This is causing an increased level of vibratory activity in the In all the Kingdoms in Nature, especially within the Human Kingdom. The effect upon our psychic nature is producing a greater sensitivity and psychic awareness. We are passing out of a paradigm which emphasised authority and belief and we are entering into a paradigm of individual understanding and direct knowledge. The atoms of the body are being retuned for this kind of reception. The energies that responded to the old conditions are slowing down and fading while those energies responsive to the new conditions are increasing their levels of intensity. As we become attuned to and synchronised with the higher realms we are able to receiving the Divine Will energy and using it creatively. We become a dynamic focus for transformation and evolutionary progress. All of us are responding in some manner to the tremendous inflow of cosmic energies. World Servers have a unique opportunity to help others attune their mental, emotional and spiritual vehicles to the inflow of this universal energy in a safe and non violent manner.

      Purifying the emotional body is of utmost importance in order to preserve mental balance and functionality. This can be done in a safe, non-threatening way through emotional depth work .  Remember that emotions heal through flowing in a safe and non-destructive way.  Instead of bypassing, denying, or suppressing wounded emotions, try letting them flow when they come up to be healed.  Focus on FEELING  the painful emotions while moving the eyes back and forth as they do naturally in dreaming. (See Trauma Clearing or email if the information is required).*
      (Also found in our files here under Meanings & How-To's folder)

      World Servers are concerned at this time of crisis about the growth of crime on every hand, by the display of the lower psychic powers, and the apparent deterioration of the physical body which is manifested as increasing mental unbalance among those of us who have not yet established sufficient spiritual foundations appropriate to the changing paradigm. These are the result of the tearing of the planetary web and is a part of the evolutionary Plan providing the opportunity for Humanity to take its next step forward. We are urged to make appropriate changes in lifestyle, diet and spiritual practice. Meditation is instrumental in disciplining the mind. A disciplined, calm and focused mind is absolutely essential in order to function effectively on mental emotional and
      spiritual realms and to handle the ever increasing power of the First Ray energy of Divine Will.

      WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT MISS THIS EXTRORDINARY WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY

      Overstimulation and undue strain is often placed upon our physical, emotional and mental vehicles in order to sustain ourselves in the physical realm and to respond to its environment. Our brain cells are still becoming accustomed to the powerful rhythm imposed upon them. Humanity’s equipment is still adapting and we are urged to proceed with caution and to progress slowly.

      We are called upon to take care of our physical body and not subject it to strain and anxiety. A change of lifestyle may be necessary for some of us. The final alignment with Saturn to Pluto is 17 degrees Sagittarius on the 26th of May, 2002. The symbol is "An Easter Sunrise Service Draws a Large Crowd", suggesting a culturally and spiritually inspired longing for group participation in a process of rebirth. This is a symbol of our rebirth into consciousness based on spiritual and eternal values, dramatised during this moment of sacred ceremony.

      It suggests an ever increasing human need for group participation in ceremonies of deep social meaning and dynamic importance.  The keyword is Rebirth, " the degree is an unusual realisation of immortal resources and an ability to employ them wisely."

      Marc Edmund Jones, Sabian Symbols in Astrology